Tails x Sticks

Tails liked Sticks enough. She was kind when she wanted to be. Sticks was nice enough. Tails didn't want to deal with her usually. But today was different. Nobody else was around. She did all she wanted for that day early. No Eggman in any possible sight.

So she decided to visit Sticks. Everyone else seemed to be busy. Tails went to her house and knocked on the door. Sticks didn't answer at first but she heard sounds of different things moving and locks being unlocked.

"Do you have a wa- oh Tails... what are you doing here?"

"Do I need a reason to visit a friend?"

"Preferably yes, but why not? Come on in" Sticks opened her door and allowed Tails into her house.

Tails walks in as Sticks opens the door for her which she proceeds to close and lock up. Tails looks around, there's a lot to see and a lot hidden.

"So, what did you wanna do?"

"Sticks, I'm going to be honest, I was bored so I came to visit you."

"Oh well, you can help me with something!"

"What?"

"Building a alien signal blocker" she says then pulls off a tarp revealing a structure that looks like a radio tower

"What."

"Here ya go!" Sticks says dropping some scrap into Tails hands

"Let's get to work!"

They build the tower despite Tails' concern. They continue to build for a while before Sticks falls.

"Watchout!" Sticks screams only for Tails to not be able to react in time and fall with her. Both of them land on the floor. Sticks on top of Tails.

"Ouch."

"Walk it off, are you good?"

"No, I'm still hurting... can you get off of me."

"Oh, yeah, right..." Sticks says but before she can move a rogue piece of scrap lands on sticks' head pushing her down. Meeting her lips with Tails'.

"Ummmmmmm."

"Youshouldprobablyleave" Sticks says pushing Tails out the door and locking it behind her.

"Sticks?" Tails questions on the outside while Sticks is panicking in the inside of her house.