Part 2

(Edric POV)

I sat with Hunter in class since we had math together. It was finally the last lesson of the day. I couldn't wait to go home.

After lunch I just wanted to go home and listen to music for the rest of the afternoon. My mood was completely changed. Anyone seeing today's events from afar would likely think I'm upset over nothing. Which might be true based on who you ask.

Let me explain, Willow is Hunter's crush. This isn't something he's told me but i figured it out in my own

Our teacher was talking about algebra or something , I wasn't paying any attention since I knew how to do it and I wasn't in the mood for it. I was so bored. My page had a corner filled with random doodles.
this was so easy for me and i was done with most of the work.

I glanced at Hunter and he was leaning his head on his arm. He seemed distracted but also deep in his thoughts. If he didn't look so deep in thought I would take his hand and cover it in doodles like he lets me when I'm bored. He looked cute with that serious expression on his face. I smiled to myself a little, then looked at the clock and saw there were 10 minutes left.

(Hunter POV)

I was sitting in what i think was math. I was completely lost in thought. My head kept thinking of Edric. Yes, Edric my best friend. The one with the gorgeous golden eyes, and soft dark-green hair. The one who's my best friend and I've known since we were 8. The one that always finds a way to make me smile when I'm sad, and knows everything about me and I know all about him.

All my life i was sure i was straight.

That is until a while ago— I'm not sure when i realised i liked him. I've been trying to figure out I what i am. I'd never had a crush but I just assumed I was straight. I was proved wrong when i realised what my feeling were for Ed. But this leads me to continue wondering:

Have i ever even liked girls? Ugh...Why is this so confusing??

I was late to school this morning since I was an idiot and decided to practice what I would say to Ed when I would ask him out— or at least try to, again— was right before school. That took up a bunch of time because I need to say the perfect thing.

This time, like every other time, i was so nervous I got tongue tied and couldn't get a word out. I probably looked like an idiot to him. That's probably why his mood seems different since then.

Ugh. Maybe asking him out isn't the best idea

My thoughts were interrupted by the screeching sound of a bell screaming, signalling the end of school.

Finally!

"You're coming over later for our sleepover, right?" Asked Edric gathering his things and putting them in his dark brown messenger bag.

"Yea, Luz is coming to see Amity so I might be a little late while she takes forever gagging ready"

"No worries" he said with a cute smile. He was making it difficult to hide my blush.

We walked to our lockers together since they're right next to each other, and then got on my palisman until we reached the point in the woods where we needed to go opposite ways.

"See you soon!" I shouted going back up from the ground.
"Bring some of the human sour worms" he shouted back before walking away.
"Of course" I yelled back with a chuckle. He loves those since we found the them amongst my parent's weekly human stuff stash.

I flew back to the owl house and ate a snack with Luz. When we were sitting at the table, she decided to be annoying as usual.

"So how's your boyfriend?" She asked with a smirk.
"Shut uppp. He's not my boyfriend" i said, very annoyed
"YET" she exclaimed and I death stared her but I could feel my face go red, not like Amity and Ed, but very close.

Having a sister is so annoying.

We talked about school and random stuff for a bit and did some homework until it was time for us to get ready and leave for the Blight's.

Luz went to change in her room and i did the same in my room. I checked my bag to make sure i had everything and headed down to wait for Luz at the door.
"LUZ YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO COME DOWN OR YOURE WALKING TO THE BLIGHT MANOR" i yelled.
A few seconds after that i heard footsteps coming from the stairs getting closer to me and i saw Luz with a bag of her stuff, a jacket or possibly a blanket spilling out the side.

"Finally. Now let's go" i said, really wishing Luz had her own palisman or that she could use Owlbert more often.

We got on Flapjack and got on our way to the Blight's house. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking about the sleeping part of the sleepover.

Ed never lets me sleep on the floor or on an extra mattress, and since we've known each other for ages we just sleep in the same bed. I usually didn't think anything of it but now I got kind of nervous thinking about that.

A/N
Hi
Sorry the chapter was a bit short and not much happened, i wasn't sure what to write
Hope you liked it :)

Have a great day/night...