Part 4

Art by sfordaisy

(Hunter)

I woke up with the warmth from sunlight coming in from a window hitting my back. I opened my eyes slowly and was greeted with the best sight. Edric's sleeping face was next to mine, I smile to myself. I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to wake up next to him for the rest of my life. This lead to me thinking about the future.

Our future, maybe.

Living together. Getting married. Maybe a kid or two. Coming home from work to each other each day. If I had the guts to ask him out all that could maybe really happen. If only I wasn't such a coward.

That's when I realised how close we were.

I tried to move away and get up but I felt something wrapped around my waist.

Edric. He was hugging me.

Oh. My. Titan.

Get a hold of yourself Hunter.

I breathed in and out deeply. I got up carefully as to not wake him up, and got ready for the day, but not before giving a small kiss to Ed. I couldn't help it he looked adorable, and it's not like he'd find out since he was sleeping, right?

(Edric)
He kissed me.

Hunter Kissed ME?!

What did it mean??? Omg does he like me? 

I thought he just saw me as a friend, but maybe...

Breathe Ed.

Get breakfast, then question what happened

*Time skip*

Hunter and I sat next to each other as usual eating pancakes in the kitchen counter. Flapjack and Batric were eating their food in the kitchen too. Hunter was wearing a yellow T-shirt and black sweatpants and mismatched yellow and and green socks.

I honestly have no idea why he likes wearing them like that and when I ask he never answers.

Hunter acted as if he hadn't done anything this morning and I'd decided to see if he would bring it up himself before asking him about it.

*time skip to about 1:30pm*

He still hasn't said anything.

This is nerve wracking.

I needed to know what that kiss meant. I didn't want to read to much into it but maybe I had a chance with him.

Hunter said he had to leave since his parents Eda and Raine said he had to be back home for lunch so me and amity said our goodbyes to Hunter and Luz and watched them as they flew off on Flapjack.

He had just left and I already missed him. And he didn't say anything the whole day about the kiss. Guess I won't find out for a while— or ever.

A/N
Hi. I'm sorry this chapter was really short and I haven't updated in a while
I'll try and update more but it'll take some time.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this.
Have a good day/night or don't
Byee