Part 6

(Hunter's POV)

I was really starting to get annoyed. Luz  laughed so hard she fell on floor after finding out what I did. This didn't exactly help with my embarrassment.

After a few more minutes she calmed down.
"Sorry about that. It's just I really can't believe you did that" she said whipping tears from her eyes.

"I knoww" I said "but he hasn't said anything about it so I hope he didn't realise. But why if he did and he didn't want to talk about it because he wasn't comfortable with it since he doesn't like me that way and-"

"Hunte! Calm down. He definitely likes you" she interrupted my overthinking

"You don't know that!"

"It's so obvious he does, have you seen the way he looks at you?" Maybe she was right..?

"How about you ask him out and see how that goes? I'll help"

"Mmm... ok, but nothing too weird or crazy"

(Edric's POV)

En and Mittens were in my room with me. I was telling them about what happened this morning.

"We told you he definitely likes you" said Em.

"Yea, you should ask him out" mittens agreed.

"Maybe he does likes me"  but part of me wasn't so sure. "But probably not"

"Why do you think that?" asked Em

"He likes someone else" I replied a little whiny, "and as far as I know he's not into boys so..."

"For the last time Ed, he very obviously likes you and you only" Mittens was getting really annoyed with me.

"Ed, when you're together everyone else in the room can see it. You're both too dense to realise" was Em right?

After a while of trying to convince me to confess my feelings, they both left to do their own things.

Meanwhile, I made a decision.

I'm going to do it.

I'm going to tell him how I feel and possibly ask him out.

*time skip*
I lay in bed with my thoughts making me feel scared and nervous for what I was going to do.

what if he tells me that he doesn't like me that way. What if he stops being my friend? What if he tells me he started going out with..her...
He and Willow do spend hours in the weekends training for flyer derby and Hunter looks amazing in the uniform...

I blushed a little thinking that last bit.

I needed a distraction. If I kept spiralling like this then I'd never be able to tell him. I went to my desk and grabbed a book I was reading at school and read it on my bed while making illusions of the characters and what was happening in it.

I really liked doing this. It reminds me of when mittens was little and and we did this for her at night as a bedtime story. Or just for fun.

After a while I got tired and layer down drifting off to sleep.

I wish I were Willowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें