Part 5

(Hunter's POV)
I waved back at Ed as I got on Flapjack and we flew to the owl house.

—————————————————————

I lied to him. I don't actually have to go home. I was just too nervous to be around him because of what i did. I hoped Ed hadn't noticed how nervous I was while we were eating.

I kissed his forehead and he either didn't realise or he doesn't want to talk about it because he's uncomfortable about that and he doesn't feel that way about me. I hope it's the first one. But we've known each other for a while and I don't want to ruin our friendship completely because of my feelings.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice we were near the owl house and me and flapjack crashed into it and we fell in a bush. With thorns. Luz ran out of the house followed by our parents. I stood up holding my my head in one hand since it hurt.

Mama Eda ran up to me and checked for injuries while Raine* ran to get the first aid kit. Flapjack turned out of his staff form and Luz took him inside to see if he was hurt. I walked inside with Mama Eda's arm around my shoulder and sat on the couch while she and Raine tended to a few cuts while asking me what happened and about the sleepover.

*I said Raine because I wasn't sure what to refer to them as. Feel free to give suggestions and I'll use them in future chapters and change it here

*time skip*
I went into Luz's room. I needed to tell someone what I'd done this morning. And I needed help about what to do next. There was no way I could tell my parents since it was a little too embarrassing.

I opened the door to her room and she looked up from where she was sitting on the floor. She was reading Good Witch Azura to Stringbean and Flapjack.

"Hey Hunter, what's up?" She asked.

"I need your help" I said.

"With what? Can't you ask our parents? I'm in the middle of a story" she said, a little annoyed.

"I..." I didnt want to say it but I really needed her help, "I like someone"

Her face immediately lit up
"OMG WHO? WAIT IK WHO IT IS"

I put my hand over her mouth since she was screaming. "Shut up—EW"

SHE LICKED MY HAND

"Fine I'll stop screaming but 1. Don't do that again and 2. Who is it?"

I blushed.

"It's... I.. umm"

"JUST SAY IT"

"Edric!"

She gasped "I knew it"

I blushed harder.
"So how can I help you my dear brother?"

"I did something kinda stupid in the sleepover" I said

"What is it? You cuddled all night? You kissed him? What was it?" She asked giggling.

I was so red.  So embarrassed.

She noticed the look on my face and her eyes went wide.

"Did you actually do that?!"

"It wasn't intentional!" I exclaimed,
"it just kinda happened" I mumbled that last part.

She was so shocked. Then the shock turned into amusement and then laughter. She was laughing at me.

A/N
I hope you like this chapter.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had school and I had no motivation or ideas and I didn't want to upload a bad chapter that would be unenjoyable. I'll try to update more now that it's summer.