Prolouge ( Chapter Negative 1)

BTW: There are no spoilers in this story. Title pic is Kyofu, and I don't own title pic.

Hidden on Tenrou Island was a Celestial Spirit Key. It contained the Fairy DragonSlayer, AKA the mascot of Fairy Tail. The name of the spirit is Kyofu Masuta, a 13-year old girl who was originally Master Mavis's best friend before sacrificing herself for Fairy Tail. She was sealed so deep inside the Celestial Spirit World that not even her fellow Spirits could find her, and the only ones with knowledge of her are the Masters of Fairy Tail. However, when Master Makarov sees a possible opening to get Kyofu out, he brings Lucy with him to Tenrou Island. However, releasing her would also release the other spirits locked in the Deep Spirit World. And that is when things get tricky.

Tenrou Island isn't made up, it's from the Tenrou Island arc. So far in Fairy Tail I have just about finished the Grand Magic Games arc, and I still have to watch the Eclipse Celestial Spirit arc, the Sun Village arc, the Tartarus arc, and the Avatar arc. But they do keep coming out with more episodes, so by the time you read this, there might be more. If this story gets popular enough, I might write book 2 that goes along with the Celestial Spirit Eclipse arc, because the main character Kyofu is a Celestial Spirit. Thats why I hope this story get lots of votes and comments, but no pressure!

IMPORTANT: Takes place after Grand Magic Games, but before Eclipse Celestial Spirit arc. Just pretend everything is normal from in between those time periods and insert this story.