Author's Note (Must Read!)

Hello Lovely Readers!

First of all, a big THANK YOU for giving this book a chance. I assure you to make it worth your time.

Before getting further into the book, I would like to grab your attention on some points:

-> This is my first attempt at writing a book, and I am still learning the art of storytelling. I hope you will enjoy it despite any shortcomings in my writing skills. Thank you for giving me a chance.

-> In my writing, the chapters will unfold with a deliberate balance, each of mid-length, allowing ample space for in-depth descriptions of the characters' internal emotions. I don't merely rely on dialogues; instead, I interweave them seamlessly with vivid background descriptions.

On an addition, about the story, I would like to highlight few things to give a clear background:

1. The story will be told through the perspectives of the protagonist as well as a third-person narrator.

2. This story will be a slow burn romance, with a gradual build-up of the relationship between the characters. So, it may take time to reach the climax of the story.

3. I am a big fan of cute and romantic moments, so you will find a few such scenes in this story. Though the story will have some intimate scenes, it will be primarily a sappy, romantic tale.

4. Some of the scenes and dialogues in this story may be considered cheesy and cliche, but they will not be overly cringeworthy. I assure you that it will be enjoyable to read.

5. The characters and their names in this story are inspired by real-life individuals, which I will reveal at the end of the book.

...

Copyright © Ira Alessia 2023

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Any name or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

...

HAPPY READING! ❤️