Character's Aesthetics

🌹 Adwait Scindia 🌹

🌹 Adwait Scindia 🌹

Adwait Scindia, a 22-year-old young man hailing from high society, was the epitome of privilege and wealth. He possessed a sound education and was currently pursuing executive Management at a prestigious university. As the sole heir to the renowned Scindia Belmond Hotels, his future seemed destined for success and prosperity.

Yet, behind his composed exterior, Adwait concealed an unquenchable thirst for love, yearning to be treasured and understood for the tender soul he truly was. Material possessions meant little to him; what he craved was finding that special someone who could mend the emptiness within his heart, someone who could become his cherished home.

 Material possessions meant little to him; what he craved was finding that special someone who could mend the emptiness within his heart, someone who could become his cherished home

🌹 Nitya Mathur 🌹

Nitya Mathur, a 19-year-old university student, hailed from modest origins. Pursuing architecture on a scholarship basis, she demonstrated a strong determination to carve a bright future for herself while ensuring the happiness of her family. Despite not being born into affluence, she remained resolute in making the most of her life and creating a better tomorrow.

Yet, beneath her cheerful smile, Nitya concealed a profound sense of solitude. Bound by societal limitations and restrictions, she yearned for someone who could liberate her soul, granting it the wings of freedom it desperately craved. She longed for someone who could cherish her true essence, completing the puzzle of her heart that had been missing for so long.

...

* The images presented here serve as the official face claim for the protagonists, crafted through AI.

* However, I understand that personal preferences and vivid imaginations may differ among readers. Therefore, if any of you find these depictions unsuitable or wish to envision the characters in your own unique way, I wholeheartedly encourage you to indulge in the delightful freedom of your imagination.

* I have provided a brief background on the characters in the story, so that it will be easier for you to understand.

* Additional characters will be revealed as the story progresses.

* I do not own the rights to the rest of the images used in this story and they belong to their respective owners.

...
❤️