The days that I won't forget (Yamamura Miki)

I decided to upload this one first since it is nearly done on my drafts. (don't worry I'm still holding on to your requests)

■■■■■■■■■■

[Kiyotaka Ayanokoji POV]

Apparently today morning is our last day here in our school trip on Hokkaido, so I want to make this a day with no regrets.

I'm part of the group 6 members which consist of 8 students:

Kitou Hayato and Yamamura Miki from class A.

Me and Kushida Kikyou from class B.

Ryuen Kakeru and Nishino Takeko from class C.

Then lastly, Watanabe Norihito and Amikura Mako from class D.

Like yesterday, I thought about watching TV, but today, Kitou is facing the screen, having to come here before me.

I don't know the details, but it seems to be a fasion feature that concerns Kitou.

"Hey, Ayanokoji. We're going to have a snowball fight outside."

Watanabe, who had finnished changing, showed me his phone.

It seems that people are now gathering to have a snowball fight that anyone can join in on.

"That sounds interesting, lets go check it out."

"Ryuen, Kitou, what about you?"

Kitou was tok absorbed with the TV to give a reply, and Ryuen quickly headed for his usual seat, making his answer clear that he has no interest on coming with us.

"Let's go then"

"Yeah"

In the room is left both water and oil, but I'll trust their consciences here.

When Watanabe and I went outside the ryokan, a large number of students had already gathered.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-kun, Watanabe-kun."

Yousuke, who was standing near the entrance and holding his cell phone, called out.

"That's a lot of people. Was everyone so interested in a snowball fight?"

"I don't think it's just that simple. It's a snowball match where you bet private points. I say bet, but the qualification to participate is to pay 1,000 points. The winning team will receive the points from the losing team"

With how light hearted it is, it's no surprise that everyone is so excited.

"But, is it okay? Even though there is a lot of space, it is still on the premise of the ryokan."

"Mhm. I've asked, but they don't mind if it's only us students on a school trip staying here."

The rules remain the same, simple and clear; no catching, only evasion.

Students who are hit by the snowballs must leave the court.

However, the snowball has to be of a certain size; for example, if it is in powder form and ball scatters in the air like shotgun shell, it doesn't count even if it hits.

Both self-reported and referee judgements will be effective.

"How many people are participating?"

"We should have about 30 people so far. Will you join too, Ayanokoji-kun?"

"No, I..."

I thought about refusing, but a snowball fight huh.

If I do not participate this time, I may never have the opportunity to experience it again.