Chillkouji?

I'm thinking of Kiyotaka slightly having a cool and carefree attitude and see how it goes.

Very OOC...

■■■■■■■■■■

[Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV]

Taking the bus on my way to my new school, the Advanced Nurturing High School.

I'm currently minding my own business, listening to some music through my earphones while reading a book to pass my time.

Not even worrying about the suffering old lady at the slightest knowing that someone will eventually give up their seat due to guilt anyways.

Closing the book, I immidiately moved out after we arrive to our destination.

Going straight to my respective class to chill in there. I don't even have the slightest care on going to the entrance ceremony.

I only have 3 years on this school before going back again to that place. Better to just relax while I'm at it, plus I may check out the things that I haven't done before.

Now sitting on my seat with my head resting on my hand. Downloading geometry dash on my phone to continue on grinding more demon levels just for me to escape my boredom.

I actually like the game since it gives off a kind of challenge, I'm already beating a couple of demons on my second day of playing it.

Eichiro introduced this game to me in our mansion where that time I was playing a blitz chess against my genderbend self on my thoughts. And I have to say that the match is actually pure perfection with just only 1 minute time given and the match ended up with a draw in the end.

And ofcourse hornykouji out of nowhere also joined in, well more like invaded in my thoughts and made things rather... horny. Better not to talk about that.

Soon later, students are slowly filling up the classroom and started to befriend one another. And a boy that gives me like a bl character vibe decided on doing an introduction, while I'm just here deciding to play the level called bloodbath by Riot since I find no need to actually make some friends as it will be just a waste of time anyways.

"Aren't you pathetic, playing games at your phone non-stop, you could have just study to help that idiotic brain of yours." My seatmate said it with a glare out of nowhere but I ignored her, in which it caused her to sat there with a pout visible on her face.

After a while, I finally managed to beat bloodbath and it coincidently turns out to be my turn to introduce myself to the class.

As expected, coincidence really can be freaky sometimes.

"Hello, I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I'm good at literally anything and everything. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself with a bow like how Matsuo introduced himself to me in the mansion.

I don't know why are they making that face after my introduction, I'm pretty sure that I didn't messed anything up.

"Your monotone like voice and poker face is disgusting to see." My seatmate attempting to insult me once again out of nowhere, which I replied by ignoring her again.

I'm actually capable on expressing my emotions but I'll only show it if its something important, like manipulating a female senpai to buy me ice cream.

I then felt a slight pain on my right arm but I just shrugged it off, thinking it was just another bite of a mosquito.

The door infront opened, revealing our homeroom teacher.

Taking out my earphones, I listened to a song named "My Ordinary Life" by TheLivingTombstone not caring on what our homeroom teacher is blabbering about.