Kiyo's WR harem?

Sorry for the long wait, I have been dealing with a lot of problems lately, I can barely even have time to  write in whatever I'm working on.

But heres an update, I finally managed to get this one finnish.

Spoilers on what I have been working on in my drafts are at the end of this story as an apology for not updating my book for over a month now.

I can make a lot of oneshot/shortstory ideas quickly in a little amount of time, but executing them is a different situation. (You'll just have to endure my bad writing skills for now as I'll try to slowly improve myself.)

Random Poll:
Which one do you prefer to use when you write ayanogod's name?

1. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

2. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

3. Both

4. Hornyko-

■■■■■■■■■■

[Kiyotaka Ayanokouji POV]

We are now walking on our way towards the library since we're given a full hour break after our intense training from our instructors... Well to be exact, it is from 'that man' who's actually the one responsible for all of this in the first place, not like it matters now.

I'm also accompanied with the people who I can somewhat view as "friends" that I met along the way, and coincidently have the same ideals as mine.

I still don't know what friendship really is but I do feel comfortable whenever we hang out together here in the white room.

                     Eventually we arrived and all of us separated in different areas of the library in order to find a book that will take our interest before returning to our circulum.

The library here in the white room is quite large, but we can easily indentify where the books are at considering that it is alphabetically arranged written on the shelves.

Heading to the letter "T" section area, I reach out for the certain book that cought my interest, before heading to our usual spot where we tend to read our books often.

Grabbing a seat, looking at the book that I picked which is all about what we all need to know about the almighty T-rex.

Upon opening the book, I immediately sense someone else has also arrive at the table.

"Can I sit on your lap oniisan?"

Before I could say anything, she already sat down on my lap while reading her chosen book in the process.

Soon later the rest of the group finally arrived and took a seat of their own as they expected a certain girl would sit on my lap for the nth time.

"Is this like a part of your routine whenever we hang out now?" Yuki questioned Kiyone's behaviour.

"Yes" She muttered before looking at them with a blank face.

"Is there something wrong with me sitting on my oniisan's lap?" She tilted her head confusingly in which they all nodded at her question.

This all started when there's a time where she decided to sit on my lap as there are no chairs for her to sit on and because of that I just simply agreed with the idea since I found nothing wrong with it in which for some reason caused Shizuku, Yuki and Shiro to feel somewhat jealous of her position.

Out of the three I met Shizuku first, she is the one who straight up introduced herself to me when she saw that I was interested in musical instruments. She also goes to the music room with me and shortly after she got interested in learning on how to play the violin as she claimed that it's her favorite instrument after I quickly manage to adapt the piano just by seeing someone play with it for a song or two.