Chapter 1: Prologue

~~Thomas/Stiles~~

It's been 3 weeks since the maze, the scorch and the flare which apparently, I'm immune to. I've since remembered everything from my past and even though I've been through a lot as Stiles I still feel the events of the maze are worse than any of the supernatural threats we've had to face. 

I mean seriously think about it. Supernatural creatures or evil corrupt government with the ability to wipe your memories and make you think your this whole other person. So, which is worse, they're both bad options but I'd go with evil corrupt government. 

Even though it's been only 3 weeks it's like everyone doesn't realize that I'm not the same person as I once was, and Scott keeps trying to get me to go to a pack meeting but I'm not going to go ever again . . . I just can't.

I can't deal with everyone looking at me as if I'm still the same old Stiles, but I'm not. I'm not even Stiles anymore, I'm Thomas. It doesn't matter that I remember everything, my memories were still taken and then I was someone else. At least Scott and my dad try to at least call me Thomas instead of Stiles. 

I didn't even remember who I was before the Maze, no one did. Then after our memories returned, after finding out our real names we still go by the names we thought we remembered. 

The only thing I did know in the maze was that Newt was special and I told myself that if we ever got out of the maze, I'd ask him out.

So that was the first thing I did upon returning, the second I saw him I went up to him and asked him out. He said yes and we've been dating since then so for 3 weeks now. I call him every day and see him when I can. 

I also don't want this coming out and so Newt agreed to keep our relationship a secret, not even my dad knows about it.

Right now, I'm getting ready for school as it was only 4 months that I was missing and been in the maze even though it felt like years for all of them. 

While for me it was only like a month maybe 2 and even though I wasn't in the maze long I still knew Newt was the one. 

I just finished getting ready for school and I decide to call Newt to see if he wants a ride. It rings a bit before I hear his beautiful accent "Hey Tommy, what's up? Just getting ready for bloody school." 

I laugh at that and after I ask, "Just wondering if you wanted to ride with me to school now that you're going to Beacon." 

I wait a bit before he answers. "Sure, Tommy sounds like fun." I smile and respond "Yeah definitely! See you soon Newty." 

I hang up the phone and I grab my bag. I make my way down the stairs and out the door to my jeep. I start her up and exit the driveway making my way to Newt.