Chapter 7: With Him

~~Thomas/Stiles~~

My eyes open as I feel a body next to mine and I smile as I look to see Newt still asleep in my arms, so I hug him tighter as I feel so happy. I release my hold and Newt stirs awake as his beautiful voice chime out happily "Hey Tommy." I smile responding "Hey Newty."

I kiss him on the forehead and look over his pretty face smiling as I kiss him again but this time on the lips. He kisses back and he moves getting on top of me kissing down my abs. He kisses up slowly to my face and kisses my sweet spots making me moan slightly.

I can feel Newt smirk on my sweet spot making me squirm a little and after a bit he pecks my lips before getting off.

He gets out of the bed, and I follow after getting on the rest of my clothes then realize our shirts our in the hallway. After getting my jeans on I leave the room to find our shirts but a hand on my arm stops me and I turn back facing Newt. 

He smiles at me and asks, "Where are you going?" I answer "To get my shirt. . . I'll be back." I peck him on the cheek before going down the hall and I bend down picking up my shirt then Newts. I turn around heading back to the room and I toss his shirt to him before getting my shirts on.

~~mini timeskip~~

Newt and I eat before leaving for school. Once we arrive Scott starts walking over as I close the door Scott asks "Where were you? I came by your house, but your dad told me you were staying at a friend's house. Was it him?" 

He nods towards Newt, and I answer "Yeah, is that wrong?" Scott's eyes widen and my heart jumps a bit thinking he knows but he just says strongly "No not at all. I didn't mean it like that. But you had me worried and I'm just glad it's a good friend not some . . . New friend." 

He pauses before continuing "Also I know you said no more pack meetings, but we really need you to . . . I need you to . . . Oh, and your friend can come if he wants. So will I see you there." 

I think it over and answer "Uh yeah alright, but no more after this, got it." Scott nods and says with a giddy smile "Yeah alright. See you guys after school." After that Scott turns to leave and I look towards Newt who moved beside me as Scott was talking.

I smile at him and ask, "So can you come?" He smiles and interlocks our fingers responding "Of course Tommy. Anything for you." He kisses me quickly on the lips before slipping away and I go after him.