Chapter 5: Passionately Rough

~~This is your warning: Slight Smut! But also fluff! ~~

~~Thomas/Stiles~~

I shake my head as we enter the house and Newt shows me around the place explaining that their parents work a lot so their hardly home. I smile at what I think he's implying, and I shake my head slightly to refocus my attention back to Newt. 

The most beautiful, hot, and breathtaking boyfriend ever. I smile as I look him up and down. I start from the bottom and work my way up to my favorite parts of Newt. I start at his legs and slowly look up to his beautiful, flawless face. 

I can't help but feel as my cheeks heat up and I look back down then back to Newt, but I instead hit a wall. I hear this angel laugh and I look over to see my angel to be my Newty. I smile and I go at him lifting him into the air twirling around before I bring him back down to kiss him on the lips. 

He kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck as I rest my hands on his waist. We kiss passionately for a while before having to part for air and as we breathe in air we look into each other's eyes. I see nothing but perfection and beauty as I look at his angelic face. 

I don't know how long we stared into each other's eyes but it's long enough that everything else before invisible as if it was just us in the world. I smile at him, and I lean in to kiss him. We meet in the middle and kiss one another full of passion before it starts to get heated, feeling the need to be closer. 

I grab him lifting him up by his ass and push him up to the wall to prop him up as I take his shirt off. I break the kiss briefly to take the shirt over his head then immediately go back to kissing and I bring him back to the ground to take my own shirt off. 

I then kiss him roughly as Newt tries to speak but it's muffles as I continue to kiss him, and I lift him again before he suddenly grabs at my hard through my jeans. I break the kiss shortly but enough for Newt to say, "Let's go to my room." I smirk and nod, so he grabs my hand leaning me to his room.