vihu miss papa

It was a normal working day for viren and he had all the usual stuff, going to courtroum attending hearings making decisions and so, just the normal life of a judge.

He thought he had it all uder control, and he was fine. Akaash would come in the afternoon to give him his lunch and the few final courses of the antibiotics he was taking for his throat infection. Yes that simple cold he had few days ago developed into a full fledged throat infection that had him unable to speak for three days, but it was getting better.

He was fine but one thing bothered him, vihu, he was unable to see him in the last few days, he would go early in the morning and come late after vihu had slept. And the few tears and sniffles Akaash told him about today weren't surprising him but yesh they had him worried about his little kid.

He decided to try and come home early so he could meet his child, and he was working on that until he was informed otherwise.

_____

Akaash was in his office secretly staring at diya and smiling to himself, while she was working, she felt his eyes on her and that made her blush, she looked up at him and winked making him go all red that he had her cracked up, she had the cutest boyfriend in the world, and she was so in love with him.

She sat beside him while he was trying his best to control blood flow in his face, he felt like a teenager, but again in his defense it's the first he is falling in love with someone.

She interrupted his thoughts by holding his hand and gently interlocking their fingers, he looked down at their hands and brought them up before placing a peck on hers "i love you" he mouthed, "love you too" she whispered back.

They were so in love with each other, and the best part was, their both sets of parents knew and approved. Actually viren liked diya so much that he started calling her bahu, and he was ready to have her as his daughter in law anytime her and akaash wanted to take the big step.

Akaash hasn't met diya's parents yet, but the few phone calls he had from her mother made the latter well contented about her daughter's choice, Akaash was a well behaved and a good mannered boy with great upbringing, she couldn't think of a better partner than him for her daughter.

"You know papa told me to bring you home as soon as I can" akaash told her after a while. She smiled.

"I would be lucky akaash" she said and then her eyes glinted "or should I say akku" she asked teasing him and he frowned pouting "yaar diya just because we can't short-cut your name, it's not fair" he whined and she bursts laughing at his cute face, and just like their romantic conversation was ruined successfully.

They were laughing when viren called akaash saying that he might come home late and he needed him to go home early to stay with vihu since he would be very sad to know that his papa will be late again.

He told diya and she offered to come with him and help him at home since there date night was cancelled.

"Let's go and buy some groceries I have a recipe that vihu would love" diya said enthusiastically and akaash smiled he felt grateful to her for being so understanding.

They left to the grocery store in akaash's car.
______

Vihu opened the door, and got excited to see his bhaiyu and even more excited to know that isn't alone, diya di was also with him.

"Hi bhaiyu, hi di" he greeted them
"Hi vihu how was your day?" Diya asked and vihu looked down and spoke in a low tone "good"

He hadn't had the best day at school today he was missing his papa and his lunch wasn't yummy as always because papa was busy to make lunch and he had to eat from the canteen and his classmates weren't very good with him. He even had a little crying session in the bathroom after school. He really wanted his papa to come so he can tell him and make everything ok.