Sick Akku pt.2

"Papa I think I'm going to throw up" Akaash all of a sudden announced and viren was quick to react guiding him to the bathroom where the boy sat next to the toilet seat and started heaving and gagging while viren rubbed his back few moments later he was throwing up everything he had since the night before.

After he was done viren escorted him out to his room after washing his face, he could see that his son was tired so he massaged his head until he fell asleep and moved out to the kitchen to make him something he could hopefully keep down.

After an hour he came back to check on him , found him still asleep so he sat beside him and lifted his shirt to check his temperature and rub his stomach as it always comforting him when he isn't feeling well.

"Akku beta wakey " he said softly as he rubbed his son's burning skin due to fever. Akaash just whined and turned the other side "see papa made your favourite snack you must be hungry" he said as akaash opened his eyes, viren smiled and helped him sit, he made him have some water and checked his forehead, his fever was only increasing, if this continues he will have to admit him to the hospital.

"Come on baby eat, after you finish you will take the medicine and you can sleep after that" viren said feeding him the first bite and waited for him to ask for more not to make him vomit again.

Akaash opened his mouth slightly and it was viren's sign to feed him more.

Thankfully he was able to finish the snack that consisted of few apples slices and an orange , some Greek yogurt and a a little bit of leftover of their breakfast earlier.

He was about to lay down but viren fed him medicine and told him to sit for a little bit so the food settles in his stomach.

Akaash was tired so he just sat there leaning on his papa's shoulder.

"Baby let's walk for sometime and maybe you can use the washroom" viren said as he helped him stand.

"I'm tired papa can we stay here" he said feeling a headache.

"Ok beta sleep for sometime" he said helping him lay down.

Just then a sleepy looking vihu entered the room rubbing his tired eyes and once he saw viren he went straight to him and sat on his lap.

"Good morning papa" he said kissing his cheek.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well" viren asked gently caressing his head.

"Uh-uh hungry" he said pouting.

"Papa will make yummy breakfast for his baby right now , why don't you stay with akku and take care of him until papa gets back" he said standing up.

"Is bhaiyu ok?" Asked vihu and viren smiled.
" bhaiyu has a fever go snuggle with him and give him all the kisses he needs" he said and vihu didn't need to be told twice.

Viren went to the kitchen, made breakfast and when he was back, both his kids were cuddling and akaash was awake now.

" who's eating the yummy breakfast" he asked cheerfully and vihu yelled excitedly " me"

Vihu grabbed his plate and started munching happily while viren sat next to akaash and touched his forehead.

He sighed in relief, his fever finally reduced.
" how are you feeling now baby?" Viren asked in soft gentle voice.

"Better" akaash said in tired voice and viren kissed his forehead.

" you want to sleep?" Viren asked.
"No, I want to go watch tv with you and vihu" akaash said and viren helped him up and all of them went to the living room and sat on the couch. Viren in the middle with the boys on his both sides hugging him.

They put FRIENDS on and enjoyed their lazy morning together.