Papa surprise pt.3

Viren took a closer look at the dish in front of him, he could see everything was wrong with it, the worst part was the chicken, there was still blood coming out of it, he looked at akaash.

"Akku come on get to work" he said sternly.

"But papa it's not my fault that vihu wanted to be a master chef and experiment in the kitchen" akaash whined at the injustice he was facing.

"It's not your fault, but it's your responsibility to help me, I still need to cook this, he needs us to eat it or else his heart will break" viren said pointing to the dish in front of him.

"Ok fiiine" akaash rolled his eyes and went to hug him " happy birthday papa I wish all the happiness and health of the world and I wish you live a thousand years" he wished him sincerely and kissed his cheeks.

"You know I can't do that, I'm not a zombie" viren said playfully ruffling his hair.

"A vampire papa" akaash corrected him while hiding his laugh.

"Whatever, I'm not immortal" viren scoffed.

"Don't worry about that I'll find you the perfect bat to bite you, or better, a wolf werewolves are stronger and they stay young forever, I'll make one bite you so you become immortal" akaash said smirking.

Viren gasped and glared at him, before he knows it akaash was running around the house and laughing, he started chasing him threatening him with his slipper.

"Admit it you're old now" shouted akaash from behind the couch.

"Come here once and I'll show you who's old" viren yelled back making akaash laugh at him.

Viren went back to cooking, he was working when he felt akaash wrapping him with his arms from behind "you know I love you papa, I love you more than anything else in this world" he said resting his head on his back.

"I love you too beta, you and vihu are my whole world" he said and turned towards him and kissed his forehead.

Akaash handed him a box "I was working on this from last month, I made it for you" he said with shining eyes.

Akaash loves sculpting, he is a very talented sculptor but he never shared his work with anyone other than his family, their house is decorated with multiple statuts made by him.

Viren opened the box, it was a small statue of a lion with two cubs. Viren's eyes immediately filled up, he looked at akaash hugged him to his chest. For him it meant a lot more than a gift.

Akaash was 15 when he made a similar one but with the lioness symbolising his family at the time, for him to make this now, almost a decade later, meant that he was finally letting go and moving on.

"Did you like it?" Akaash asked after a while breaking the hug.

"I loved it beta thank you" viren said smiling while wiping the corner of his eye.

"I love you papa" akaash said hugging him once again.

Viren let him be for sometime then broke the hug and kissed his head.

"Chalo let's get to work, I cook, you clean" viren said and akaash just pouted but started cleaning anyway.

He was cleaning when he found viren's phone where vihu left it the last time and a YouTube playlist was playing.

"Papa look what I found" he called him and showed him the phone.

"Who taught him the password?" He asked while wiping it before pocketing it.

"Oh come on papa it doesn't need a genius to know your password, it's literally the easiest one ever" akaash was enjoying teasing him too much.

"You know it too?" Viren asked shocked and akaash lost it, he was rolling on the floor laughing his heart.

Viren was mad at first but then he started smiling and admiring his son praying for his happiness.

"Omg papa you're so cute" akaash got up and pulled his cheeks.

"I'm your father!" Viren scoffed slapping his hands.

"So what? Who said fathers can't be cute, mine toh is the cutest" he was so much enjoying teasing his father.

"I'll change the password, you'll see!" He said before getting back to cooking "and you better make the kitchen spotless" he glared him and akaash went to work.

...
"It's looking delicious!" Exclaimed akaash while looking at the biryani they just made.

"Go wake vihu up" viren said and akaash ran towards vihu's room.

Few minutes later, the boys were back, vihu rubbing his sleepy eyes, went to viren and sat on his lap while hugging him.

" my baby woke up?" Viren asked lovingly while caressing his hair to which vihu just nodded. "Okay papa warmed the yummy biryani that you made, you wanna eat now?" Vihu smiled immediately at that.

He nodded excitedly and watched his reaction....
——
Agh, there's a next part, sorry!🥹
And shower it with comments ❤️