Sick Akku

It's summer holidays and viren can tell that his boys were over the moon for 2 reasons.
1 vihu got summer break and akaash also is on a break and viren as well.
2 it's summer which means they get to eat ice cream as much as they wanted. Limited of course.

It was early in the morning when viren was awakened by the sound of cough, he looked around and there he was, his eldest son was coughing his lungs out and his face was red.

Viren was beside him the next second rubbing his back, it didn't help that his kids preferred to sleep shirtless in the summer so his son was not wearing anything but a pair of shorts complaining that it was too hot for him to wear anything else.

After few seconds the cough subsided and viren made him drink some water which he gulped gladly.

"You're ok beta?" Viren asked after a while and checked his forehead which was a bit warm.

" my throat is itching so bad and I have a headache." Akaash mumbled and viren could hear that he was badly congested.

"Ok come to your room, I will get you medicine and after we have breakfast we will call the doctor." Viren said helping him to get up and to his room.

He took out a teeshirt from his wardrobe and helped him wear it, then took cough syrup and cream, and nasal spray for congestion.

He made him have the medicine and applied the cream on his chest and neck and helped him to use the nasal spray so he could breathe better.

He checked his temperature and as he expected, the fever was there already.
His son was always prone to get sick during summer and due to his poor immune system every time he is down with fever.

"Akku beta, tell me what you want for breakfast?" Viren said caressing his hair.

"I don't want to eat" he whined closing his eyes.
Viren sighed, and bent down to kiss his forehead. Then made his way to the kitchen.

He passed by vihaan's room and he was still sleeping, checked the time from the wall clock and it was still 6 in the morning.

Viren entered the kitchen and started preparing breakfast, he decided to make kaadha for Akaash as it's the only thing that helps him fight the cold.

After few minutes he came back to Akaash's room carrying a trey that contained his and akaash's breakfast, tea for him and kaadha for akaash.

He looked around and didn't find akaash, after a minute akaash came back.

" where were you akku?" He asked
"Bathroom" akaash said and made his way to his father and laid on his lap.

Viren smiled caressing his hair and touched his forehead, his fever got worse, he was really worried now.

"Akku beta utho you need to take medicine and for that you have to eat" viren said helping him sit and fed him two bites before akaash declared that it was enough for him.

Viren then forwarded the glass that contained kaadha and akaash sewed his lips shut and shook his head vigorously making it a clear point that he was not having that devil's juice.

"Akku come on you're acting worse than vihu" viren said already running thin on patience.

"No papa it will make me sick" akaash said covering his mouth basically acting like a kid.

"You are having it and that's it" viren said before force feeding him the entire glass.
"Dare you spit it" he said seeing him about to spit the rest of it but one glare made him swallow it back in.

Viren forwarded the medicine and akaash took it looking down and had all the pills in on go draining it with a glass of water. He then laid down on the bed covering his head with the blanket and turning his back to his father.

Viren smiled shaking his head looking at his overgrown toddler. He knew akaash tends to get more sensitive when he is not feeling well, but he had to make sure he gets better or else his fever could get worse.