Our Sunday routine

It was a Sunday morning, and as usual the boys spent the previous night in their papa's room. They were snuggling and snoring lightly.
Just then viren's alarm started ringing disturbing their sleep.

"Papa alarm band kijiye please" mumbled akaash snuggling deeper in his chest.

Viren decided that they deserved a snooze so he hit the snooze button and slept again. Once again the alarm went off so both the boys whined this time with vihu kicking his feet.
So viren decided it's time to wake up. He turned the alarm off and stretched sitting up and tried to get down the bed but both of them were holding him not letting him move.

He got up nonetheless and went to the bathroom and freshened quickly and looked at the time, it was still early for the kids to wake up in a Sunday morning.

He made his way to the kitchen and started preparing his and akaash tea and some sweetened warm milk for vihu since he doesn't like tea. He made some eggs and toast and put everything on the table and left for waking his kids up.

He shook akaash awake and pecked his forehead and did the same with vihu who was too sleepy to give him a good morning hug and kiss and viren acted hurt though he wasn't really but he wanted vihu to know how precious his little gestures are for him.

After freshening up both the boys went to have breakfast and so did viren all three of them were eating when suddenly vihu choked on air and started coughing viren started rubbing his back while akaash made him drink water.

Vihu who got scared because of the incident started crying and viren took him in his arms
"Shhh it's ok baby it's ok your fine" viren kept saying that until vihu stopped crying.

They finished breakfast and akaash wanted to watch tv, sat on the couch pulling vihu with him and the put on friends it was akaash and viren' favourite show and viren didn't understand much of it but he liked seeing his papa and bhaiyu happy.

They were watching when a hard whack land on both their backs they looked up and sow an angry papa looking at them
" come on get your lazy bums up and help me in the laundry, this house is a mess get up and help me" he said and they whined before shutting up looking at his glare.

" papa I sort clothes with you don't get mad I love you" said vihu hugging his waist and kissing his cheek making him smile.

"Ok baby put all the white ones aside and all the jeans aside and put everything else in the washing machine" he instructed and vihu nodded quickly before running to the laundry room.

"Now coming to you akku, I want this living room and the kitchen shining, clean every square inch and do it fast" he said strictly knowing how whiny and lazy akaash gets at times.

"Ok but say it nicely " he said pouting and one glare and he wore his gloves and started dusting and moping.

While viren went to clean the bathrooms and his own room since the boys spent most of their nights there, their rooms were relatively clean.

After almost two hours they were done with everything and the house was clean finally.
Viren sat in the living room and akaash laid in his lap panting dramatically and vihu was ok since he had one job.

"Come on akku take a shower and come help me in making lunch, and we need to go grocery shopping" he said nudging him.

"Papa I'm tired" akku said whining.
"Come on baby I'll make biryani for you, after we're done I'll let you sleep, get up beta" he said caressing his hair and akaash got up. To his room to take his clothes.

"Papa I want to help you in cooking please" said vihu and viren didn't have the heart to say no to him so he gave him the job of sorting and passing the spices and he was happy with it.