MHA:Shoto Todoroki NSFW alphabet 🍋lemonish🍋

Ok guys,this will contain sexual content,so dont continue if you dont feel comfortable in such stuff. PLEASE DON'T REPORT!

A (aftercare)

Todoroki won't talk a lot,but will show gratitude and appreciation in physical ways. He'll pull the covers over the two of you and cuddle with you as you fall asleep.

B (favourite body part on you)

Romantically speaking, he really loves your hands. He loves how dainty and pretty they are. Sexually speaking, he LOVES your thighs. He WILL run his hands up and down your thighs. You thighs will be covered in hickeys,as no one can really see them there.

C (Cum.Does he prefer using protection or doing it raw?)

Todoroki mostly uses protection,he really doesn't want to get you pregnant early on. But if you insist, he may drop it. Your risk tho,dont complain if you do get preggo.

D (a dirty secret of theirs)

Todoroki really wants to go full on with the bondage stuff sometimes. Like,full on,everything. But he's kinda scared it may hurt you,so he keeps it a secret.

E (experience)

Ok,as good looking he is,he never really did it before. He was really saving it for someone special and he didn't really feel the need to rush the losing of his virginity.

F (favourite position )

Todoroki doesn't really prefer any particular position. He's happy to do it anyway. You two usually do the classic military position,sometimes 69.

G (goofy. Are they serious or goofy during sex?)

He's mostly serious. Joking isn't his thing but he will pass you a subtle smile while doing it. He is quite sarcastic tho.

H (hair. How well groomed are they?)

He is really well groomed. For you and him both. He likes keeping it clean down there.

I (intimacy. How intimate does it feel?)

As I said,Todoroki was saving it for someone special. So when you two are doing it, its really special and intimate. The whole experience is really sensual and romantic

J (jerking off. Does he do it?)

Nope. He never really felt the need to . If he wants the pleasure,he'll just fuck you. No need to jerk off

K (kink)

He is quite kinky. He may never look like it,but he definitely is. Bondage, using toys,edging,he is up to anything. But only if you're the one on the receiving end. He will whine if he's the one being edged or tied up.

L (favourite location to have sex)

Mostly in your or his bedroom. He always likes to do it in quiet and private places. Most he has ever done is when he did it with you in his father's bedroom,just to piss him the fuck off

M (what motivates him to do it?)

He doesn't get jealous easily,but when he is,girl,pray for your legs. Other than that,he is down to do it anytime you ask. You were the first one who got him feeling horny, so yeah...he is dtf any fucking time. Also,he will go far and beyond anything to do it on any special occasion.

N (something he will say no to)

As kinky he is,he will never succumb to making pain a part of your sex life. He hates to see you crying and will refuse to do anything that hurts either of you. A big no to knife play or blood play.

O (oral sex. Does he like receiving or giving?)

Giving. He likes it when he's the one doing it to you. And he is damn good too. But he wont say no to receiving it. From you only

P (what pace do they usually go?)

He likes going rough. Not too much, but rough. He will initially start slow, teasingly slow and then pace up when you weren't expecting it. Be loves watching you beg for him to slow down or pace up.

Q (are they up for a quickie?)

He usually likes the real thing,but he will settle for a quickie if he is feeling really needy. This is mostly in the morning,when you have to go to your classes.

R (are they up for risks?)

Yup,he is up to taking risks,but only to the extent where you both are comfortable doing it.

S (stamina)

2-3 rounds. That's it.

T (do they use toys?)

Of course,he loves using toys. Again,he's kinky. He will use toys on you all the time. Just not on himself, tho.

U (unfair. How much do they like to tease you?)

Todoroki.loves.teasing.you. He will literally edge you till you're begging desperately for him to let you cum. He will slow down if you ask him to go harder and vice-versa.

Volume (how loud are they while doing it?)

Not very loud,but his groans are fucking sexy. He will let out low,deep groans as he thrusts into you, making you go crazy.

W (wild card. Random sex scenario)

Back when you two had just started to get active,he was once doing it with you in his bedroom at his home. Accidentally,he left the door open and as you two were doing it, Fuyumi walked in with a tray of fruits. She ran away,so fast,with the tray down on the floor. Let's say,you scarred her.

X (x ray. Let's see what's under those clothes)

Shoto is 1 or 2 inches above the average size. He's pretty confident about it. He has a quite well built form overall.

Y (yearning)

Before you,he never really wanted to do it. But once you started having sex,he was literally horny 24/7. On a scale of one to ten,he is a 12.

Z ( how fast does he catch those z's?)

He falls asleep after you. He likes to talk and discuss about the thing you just did and if you were satisfied or not. He loves you a lot,that's for sure.

❤💌💌❤💌💌❤💌💌❤💌💌❤💌💌
Hope you liked this!