MHA:Are they a Top or a Bottom? 🍋lemonish🍋

Katsuki Bakugou

100% Top.

I think we all know that Bakugo is a top tier dominant person in most things,especially when it is the topic of having sex with his girlfriend. He is NOT the type to be submissive even a tiny bit,so you probably won't have a chance to be on top,like, ever. And if by some chance you are,he will still be dominating you. Telling you how to move,where to touch him,everything will be controlled by him and only him. He will call you all sorts of names,pulling your hair and slapping your ass as he thrusts deeper inside you.

Eijiro Kirishima

60% Top,40% bottom

Kirishima prefers being on top. It makes him feel good,proud even, knowing the fact that he is the one pleasuring you. He doesn't like to make you do the work. But when you do get on top,he will get flustered as hell and follow all your commands. He will throw all of the 'being manly' stuff out of the window and let you touch him all over.

Denki Kaminari

50% Top,50% bottom

Denki is pretty split when it comes to who puts effort in bedroom. He will be up for anything. Dominant Kaminari will pin you down as he places kisses all over your body and leave hickeys where only you can see them. He will keep your thighs apart with one hand and finger you with the other. But submissive Kaminari is a whole another thing. He will absolutely melt on your touch,it will be one heck of a job keeping him quiet. He will call you mommy and praise you constantly. He will be such a good boy

Hanta Sero

70% Top, 30% Bottom

Hanta may act shy in real life,but in bed,hell no. Sero loves being on top and the idea of you moaning under him turns him on so much. He is going to praise you so much, placing soft kisses on your neck as he thrusts into you or rubbing your body all over with his hands. He will use his quirk to pin you down or tie you to the bed. He loves the way his name rolls off of your tongue.
But when Sero is on the bottom, he will be a begging,pleading mess. He will get extremely flustered in no time, breathing deeply and heavily. He craves your touch,it is all he needs. Also,Hanta loves it when you bend down to kiss his abs.

Izuku Midoriya

45% Top,55% Bottom.

It's always fun seeing Deku on top. He's so flustered and adorable. His prime concern is your pleasure and safety,so he will constantly be asking if you are ok or not. If he has had a bad day,he may not ask it as frequently and be slightly rougher than he usually is. He loves placing soft and sensual kisses all over you, making you even more sensitive. His touch is subtle,which is way more pleasuring.
Coming to him being a bottom, Deku will worship you,literally. He will do all the things you tell him to do. His moans are loud and kinda adorable. Like Denki,he will call you mommy,although he wont be able to say anything else,owing to the fact that even a little bit of pleasure can make him a mess.

Shoto Todoroki

90 % Top, 10 % bottom

Shoto loves being the dominant one. He likes having control over things when it comes to your activities in the bed. He loves seeing you squirm and moan under his touch,begging for more. He is a tease and loves touching you in ways that will have you whining till you get more of it. His groans are hot as fuck. He will also place hickeys in places that are usually covered,especially between your thighs or around your ribcage. He will do it as he shoves his fingers deep inside your core,watching your back arche out.
The very few times that you get Todoroki to submit to you are fucking amazing. At first,he'll disapproving of it,but boy does he enjoy it when you roll it on. He will grab your hair as you ride him, deeply groaning your name. He slides his cold fingers down your spine,making you shiver. He wont be too loud,but more or less, Shoto will love it.

Shouta Aizawa

65% Top,35% bottom

You two won't have sex that often, maybe once a week. But when you two do, Aizawa can be a whole diffrent person. Yes,his usual sleepy and sarcastic demeanour is still there,but it's really hot too. When he's on top,he will run his hands through your hair as he chuckles deeply into your ear,mocking slightly at your flustered and sensitive state,all while he enters and re enters you. He likes having you all tied up so nothing can get in the way of him and your body.
Submissively, Aizawa groans a lot. Like,a lot. He might never admit it,but he is quite sensitive and cant keep himself quiet for God's sake. He loves the look on your face as you bounce up and down on him. He swears it can turn him on at any given moment of the day. Occasionally,he will grab your hips, pushing himself deeper into you.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑