Demon Slayer : how they would react to you crying

This includes ....
1. Tengen Uzui
2. Himejima Gyomei
3. Kyoujurou Rengoku
4. Sanemi Shinazugawa
5. Giyuu Tomioka
6. Tanjiro Kamado

Opening Scenario

You two had an argument and they said something that hurt you deeply...

Kyoujurou Rengoku

I'm unsure of how this man would manage to make you cry in the first place with how adorably sweet he is. But even with that, some arguments can turn a little bad. That's what happened this time. You were arguing back and forth and the environment was tense,both of you immensely stressed. Your throat felt sore from all the yelling and shouting. Suddenly, you started crying from all the stress. Kyoujurou immediately stopped shouting, his face softening at the sight of his beloved crying.

"Y/n...."

He came over to where you were standing , cupping your face. He felt rather guilty as he saw the tears run down you soft cheeks. Wiping them away with his thumbs,he connected your foreheads together.

"I'm so sorry,my dear. I shouldn't have been so harsh to you"

He pulled into a hug and you buried you face in his chest. He let you cry till you were able to calm down,rubbing your back slowly. He then kissed your forehead

"I love you Y/n"

You looked at him with a soft smile,sniffling a bit.

"I love you too Kyoujurou "

Himejima Gyomei

Again,unsure of how he would even make you cry.

You forgot what you two were even arguing about. Even though the argument wasnt as harsh,you were both very hurt and tired at that point.

"Gyomei.."

You mumbled as a single tear ran down your face. You sniffled as you wiped it away,only for more tears to fall down. Gyomei could feel the sadness radiating off of you,his heart hurting deeply at the sound of your sobs. Tears pooled up in his own eyes.

"Come here Y/n.."

You quickly ran over to him,hiding your face in his haori. He ran his hands slowly through your hair.

"I apologise for everything,love. I didn't ever mean to cause you pain by my words"

You quickly wiped your tears as you looked up at your loving partner,a subtle smile decorating your face.

"I'm sorry too Gyomei. I love you"

He carried you up in his arms,placing a gental kiss on your lips as he carried you to the bed.

"I love you too,my dearest" he said as you snuggled close to him.

Uzui Tengen

(Pretend he's not married in this)

The pair of you had gotten into an argument over him flirting with some other women. You were already very hurt by this,thinking you weren't important to him anymore. Although you were very much used to your boyfriend's flirtatious behaviour,sometimes it cut deep.