KNY: Obanai Iguro (Degradation/ Angry Sex) Part:1🍋lemon🍋

Dunno why,but when I thought of this, Obanai came into my mind and seemed to be the best fit for this kink. Also,maaay be kinda short soooo...yeaaah...

⚠️⚠️Also,this part contains VERY VERY STRONG AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. There are other lemons in the book that are waaay milder in language but this is going to be VERY explicit. Please don't proceed if you don't like strong language ⚠️⚠️

●●●●●●●●

"Then by all means, moon hashira, go fuck yourself. I'm pretty sure no one will intervene, considering how fucking wretched you look"

Obanai said coldly,glaring at you with those two toned eyes of his. He really didn't think before speaking,not that he minded anyway

You scoffed at him, giving him the middle finger while also telling him to fuck himself

"Ah,tells me how clever you are. Repeating my insults to me,you really do have a pea sized brain,you mindless fuck"

Obanai sneered. But you weren't far behind to retort back at him

"Says the one who's entire vocabulary revolves around the word 'fuck' or 'shit', but you know,can't blame you, those words describe you the best"

You snarled at him.

Yeah...you and the serpent hashira never really got along too well. You were always biting at each other,bickering and arguing back and forth till someone smacked either of you in your heads to shut you two up.

It didn't help that you two were equally as stubborn, equally as short tempered and didn't accept your mistakes even when needed. The competition between you two was cut throat, literally to some extent

And usually,the person who'd be stuck with the two of you to hear your relentless and mindless fighting was the wind hashira, Sanemi.

It wasn't like he was a huge fan of hearing to spit out insults at each other every chance you get, but he had no other choice.

You got along well with Sanemi,just like Iguro and just like him,You actually considered Sanemi a friend.

So every time you and Iguro were trying to slit each other's throats, Sanemi would be the one to entertain himself to the scene or try to separate you two in case you actually did something drastic and stupid.

Sanemi,not too good with controlling his own temper would often get involved in the bickering and it would just be a loud,yelling mess.

"You fucking useless bitch"

Obanai spat at you,leaving you laughing at him in a mocking manner

"Tee hee! Poor baby Iguro! Can't say anything to me. What happened? Want me to call Kanroji? So you can cry to her?"

You mocked him,looking him up and down in  a way that would make a normal man faint with fright,but not Iguro. Iguro shot you daggers as he glared at you

"Awww poor baby Iguro, what you gon do?~ Cry? You fucking baby bastard~"

"Shut your ass up Y/n before I shove something down your fucking throat!"