KNY: Hakuji Soyama (Thigh fucking) 🍋lemon🍋

I wanted to do more lesser done characters. I know that they're the same person,but Hakuji has less written about him than Akaza,which I find unfair.

This one's short. Hope you enjoy~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Morning bubs~"

You could hear the deep,sweet voice of your boyfriend from the kitchen,a smile immediately decorating your lips

Hakuji yawned,stretching his arms as he wiped his eyes. His night shirt was half tucked into his shirt, a few buttons were unbuttoned from the top,adding all the more to his charm.

Ruffling his hair a bit,Hakuji lazily seats himself on the chair near the dining table. Not paying much attention to the surrounding,he closed his eyes for a moment,still feeling rather sleepy.

The morning sunlight shone in through the kitchen window,a sparrow had seated itself on the window pane,chirping as if asking for grains to eat. You smiled and gave it a small helping of raw rice.

Of the two of you,you were the early riser,while Hakuji would usually laze around in the bed,sleeping in. Even after he was awake,he'd stay in bed and get up as slowly as possible.

You scurried about the kitchen,humming a little as you prepared tea for yourself and your boyfriend. Hakuji wasn't a huge fan of tea,and you didn't really like coffee. But you had decided to alternate the drinks in the morning for each day,and today was the turn for tea.

The sweet aroma of the ginger infused in the tea filled the air,making you squeal a bit in delight. Nodding your head to yourself,you knew just by the scent that the tea was made well.

Hakuji,eyes still closed,chuckled lightly to himself when he heard your little squeal, finding it extraordinarily cute for something so simple

You puffed up your cheeks when you heard his chuckle, pretending to be angry.

"What's there to laugh,hm?"

You inquired,folding your arms.

"Nothing bubs"

Hakuji replied opening his eyes and winking playfully at you. You scoffed jokingly and looked away,pouring the tea in cups.

You passed him his cup on the table while you went back to making breakfast, sipping on your tea.

Hakuji sat up straight, resting his arms on the table as he placed his chin on his palm, drinking his tea

"Hey,this is not half-bad"

He remarked,pleasantly surprised to find himself liking tea,while also earning a sharp look from you

"And what do you mean by 'half-bad',Hakuji Soyama?"

Hakuji chuckled nervously as you addressed him by his full name

"Nothing babe,I love everything you make....maybe"

The 'maybe' was just a whisper,and thankfully for him,you missed it.