Demon Slayer: Kamado Tanjiro Boyfriend Scenarios

Slight NSFW. Hope you enjoy ~

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

His love language is mainly quality time and words of affirmation. He wants to know everything about you and make sure you know exactly how much he loves every bit of you

● He is really not the type to get jealous easily. He's pretty chill and will let you hang out with anyone you want. He just trusts you a lot. Although if he thinks you're flirting with someone or someone else is flirting with you,he'll get really sad and won't let you out of his sight for some time.

● Whenever you two are on missions together, he will always hold your hand and ensure you're by his side. Not because he thinks you're weak,but he gets really worried if you're not there with him. He immediately starts jumping to conclusions that you're hurt or worse..

● Tanjiro tries to keep you away from Zenitsu. Not that he's jealous or anything (he is,just doesn't admit it). He doesn't like the fact that Zenitsu is constantly flirting with you. He knows you won't leave him,he doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

● He adores it when you spend time with Nezuko. He's happy that the pair of you get along so well and that you also see her as a sister. Nezuko also gets excited whenever she gets to be with you. At times,it feels like you're their shared girlfriend,not that you mind it.

● Loves when you wear his clothes. Since you're probably the same height as him, they fit you perfectly. He allows you to take them any time you want. Anything that's his,is yours as well

● Once you've gotten into a relationship with him, he can't sleep without you. Tanjiro just needs you in his arms,always. It's a necessity and makes him feel needed as well as safe. He loves cuddling,especially when he's the little spoon

● He gets so fussy over you when you're sick. He goes full on mother mode on you,scolding you for getting yourself in this situation. Its honestly very funny

● The first time you did it was very awkward. He was the one who initiated it but got very nervous once it started to get heated. But he didn't want to admit it to you cause he could feel that you were nervous as well,and he wouldn't be able to comfort you if he was nervous as well.

● He is vanilla for sure. Very very gentle and loving. Wouldn't go rough until you ask him and then also would be holding back.

● He just loves sleeping with his head on your lap while you play with his hair.

● Very encouraging and supportive. If he learns that you're insecure about something about yourself,he will pay special attention to it and will go far and beyond to complement you about it.

● Occasionally brings you flowers when you're out on dates. He learned about what are your favourite ones through Nezuko. She also helps him pick them for you.

● He is an open book to you. Tells you each and every detail of his day,how he feels about a particular topic person,weather,food,
everything. But still respects your boundaries if you don't want to tell him about something private.

● I think he can smell when you're on your period. He is always prepared for it and is ready to get you anything and everything at any time of the day. Also,belly rubs!

● His favourite part on you are your hands. He loves all they can do and just loves holding them.

● Like Nezuko,he also does your hair. He loves styling it in various ways. Please just let him do it,its fucking adorable

● He loves you so much he can cry. It's just.. aaahh! He's so fucking cute

● Tears up when you're crying. He is very good at calming people down,so he wont leave you till you're smiling again.

● Arguments are a bit rare,but like every couple, you have them too. He's the one who apologises first,always.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I know it's short but please deal with it