Demon Slayer : Sanemi Shinazugawa NSFW alphabet 🍋lemonish🍋

●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●

A - Aftercare

He'd be quite tired after it,but will still take out time to check up on you. I feel like a half asleep Sanemi will be very lovey - dovey. He will wrap you up in his arms as he places small butterfly kisses on your neck. He's very sweet too. He will praise you a lot,saying how much he loves you and how good you were.

B - their favourite body part on you

Sanemi loves your boobs. Besides the obvious reasons,he just loves to have his head buried in your chest when you cuddle if he's having a bad day. You will always find Sanemi's hands trailing down to your chest. And if you try to push them away,his grip will become even firmer.

(Dont you people dare be like "Oh bUt I aM FlAt..." in the comments. Like shut up,you're not. You're beautiful)

C - do they prefer using a condom or not?

Yeah,he will wear it most of the time. He doesn't want to get you pregnant too early on in the relationship or without your prior consent. He will ditch it if you want him to. Though,
if you're having oral sex and he is on the receiving end,he will come carelessly all down your throat or your face.

D - their dirty secret

It drives him fucking crazy when you wear lingerie,especially if it's sort of emerald or jade green in colour. He will even go out of his way just to see you wearing it,like switching it with your usual underwear when you're bathing, or leaving it on the bed for you as a suggestion. If he knows you're going to shop for your undergarments,he will leave slight hints that he wants you to buy sexy ones.

E - how much experience they have?

Sanemi has probably done it once or twice before you,so he's not a virgin. He knows the way around a woman's body and knows how to fix your guts. If you're a virgin,it will only add to his ego and motivation to fuck you. He gets smug by the fact that he gets to take your virginity. If you're not,he doesn't care much.

F - favourite position

Any position in which he is in control. He prefers being the dominant one,so there is a rare chance that you get to see him submit to you. Even when you are,he will always be in control.

G - are they goofy during sex?

Hell nah,Sanemi isn't goofy at all. It sort of ruins the mood for him. If you do make a joke though,get ready to scream your lungs out. He will only let out small chuckles as he watches you struggle to take him in on your first time,or when you're so fucked up that you can't speak properly.