Chapter 2: The Rich Pinocchio

A/N: Sa pagsusulat, bawat saloobin at komento ay parang liwanag sa madilim na landas ng isang manunulat. Nagbibigay-init sa kanyang kaisipan at patnubay sa galaw ng kanyang pluma. Ang inyong mga salita ay hindi lamang mga tinig sa katahimikan kundi mga maliwanag na bituin na naglalakbay sa landas ng manunulat, nagtutulak sa kanya na tahakin ang kahabaan ng imahinasyon. Sa bawat komento, isang bagong himig ng inspirasyon at pampatibay-loob ang nabubuo sa puso ng manunulat, nagbibigay-buhay sa kanyang likha. Kaya't huwag kalimutang mag-iwan ng inyong komento sa bawat akda. Bilyong salamat!

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

" Whether an individual is wealthy or poor, when he does something erroneous, it should not be neglected."

CHAPTER 2: THE RICH PINOCCHIO

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

The weather was surprisingly cozy and pulchritudinous. The sun gives off a striking and brilliant light, and the clouds shaped like tufty pillows glide slowly across the cerulean sky. The sunlight makes my skin scintillate while casting shadows on standing trees, and also on their swaying branches.

Macraine and I went under a Pterocarpus indicus tree near the soccer field, and now I am treating his wounds. The good thing is that I'm Semper Paratus--- I mean, I'm always prepared. Palagi akong may dalang first-aid kit.

"I just want to ask, why are you oppressed by those false kings?" I quizzed, while applying povidone-iodine to his wound near the bottom of his eye.

"Maybe because they are angry when they see a well-favored and drop-dead gorgeous man," he answered facetiously.

I gave him a teasing and feigned disgusted look.

He laughed flamboyantly.

I guess I got the wrong impression on him. At first he seemed quiet but now he seems loquacious and naughty.

"The truth is that I don't know either," he continued. "I was just resting on the rooftop when someone pulled the collar of my shirt and punched me."

"Ah, they are dreadful! Did they just punch you for no reason?" I suddenly raised my voice and shook my head in disbelief. "Napakasama nila, wala silang kasing sama!" I added emphatically.

He cracked up again.

"Why are you laughing? May nakakatawa ba sa sinabi ko?" I asked in astonishment.

"I just chortle at your reaction. It seems that out of the two of us, you are more affected even though I am the one who got hurt," he answered back.

"But I am sincerely grateful because even though you have nothing against them, you still helped me." He thanked me with a pure smile.