Chapter 3: Inattentional blindness

A/N: Sa pagsusulat, bawat saloobin at komento ay parang liwanag sa madilim na landas ng isang manunulat. Nagbibigay-init sa kanyang kaisipan at patnubay sa galaw ng kanyang pluma. Ang inyong mga salita ay hindi lamang mga tinig sa katahimikan kundi mga maliwanag na bituin na naglalakbay sa landas ng manunulat, nagtutulak sa kanya na tahakin ang kahabaan ng imahinasyon. Sa bawat komento, isang bagong himig ng inspirasyon at pampatibay-loob ang nabubuo sa puso ng manunulat, nagbibigay-buhay sa kanyang likha. Kaya't huwag kalimutang mag-iwan ng inyong komento sa bawat akda. Bilyong salamat!

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

" Each method of killing reveals the hidden personality of the criminal."

CHAPTER 3: INATTENTIONAL BLINDNESS

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

When we reached the place, we found many students outside the office.

I don't know what's exactly inside, but witnessing the reactions on the students' faces makes me feel frightened.

Most of them still have a blotch of fear on their faces. Others had traces of shock and apprehensiveness on their facades. Some are still talking about the incident, and some are buzzing like bees, while others are still trying to peek to find out what's inside. Nonetheless, a vertically towering man clad in police attire emerged and instructed all the students to promptly return to their designated classrooms.

The policeman cordoned off the outside of the office with barricade tape that read POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS.

Asahina approached the policeman and patted him on the back.

"How many days have passed since I last saw you?" Asahina inquired.

"Oy, ikaw pala!" Upon noticing Asahina, the policeman expressed his excitement in a jovial manner and his eyes gleamed with delight.

The police officer's appearance conveys a youthful demeanor, despite his profession. It is presumable that he is approximately in his mid-30s. His hair possesses a glossy black hue, reminiscent of the feathers of corvus tasmanicus. Additionally, he boasts an imposing height and a well-toned physique. His visage exhibits a flawless, fair complexion, complemented by a well-defined and captivating facial structure. Notably, his eyes appear unperturbed by prolonged exposure to electronic devices, as his sclera retains a crystal-clear quality while his iris bears a deep, ebony shade akin to that of a child. In summary, he is a stunning and captivating police officer.