Chapter 12: Heart Filled Of Avarice

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

 Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content

"It was your greed for power that drove you to commit obnoxious and drastic atrocities."

CHAPTER 12: HEART FILLED OF AVARICE

QUIN ASAHINA CANOUN

"It is entirely my fault! I accept full blame!" The woman lamented. Her vocal expressions of sorrow and distress regarding the passing of her younger sibling resonated within the confines of the Morgue.

Yes, Macraine and I are currently in the Morgue. Ang aming plano na pagpunta sa pinangyarihan ng Krimen ay nagambala dahil sa hindi inaasahang insidente na nangyari sa may Tunnel.

A collision occurred between a car and the wall of the Tunnel, resulting in the instantaneous fatality of the woman occupying the front passenger seat. Macraine has verified her demise, which explains her status as deceased prior to the arrival of the ambulance and police.

The deceased individual was not utilizing the safety measure of a seat belt. As a result, the sudden collision caused a notable injury to the head in the form of a severe cranial contusion, along with a traumatic fracture of the cervical vertebrae.