Chapter 6: A Lie Will Remain A Lie.

"A lie does not become true just because the majority believes it, because if it is a lie, whether they believe it or not, it will remain a lie."

CHAPTER 6: A LIE WILL REMAIN A LIE

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I sneered at him, but he simply grinned at me like a child.

I don't know how he managed to grin after quivering me. If I had heart disease I would probably have died of a myocardial infarction.

"My apologies," he expressed, showcasing his remarkably shiny and pearly teeth, including two fangs.

Even his eyes were beaming.

I don't know if he was sincere in his apology because he was smiling while showing his bottomless dimple.

He thought conceivably he could tame me with his splendidness.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He giggled and then gripped both of my cheeks and squeezed them.

My eyes dilated.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I immediately removed his hands from my cheeks.

"You are so cute," he said, his eyes sparkling.

I unexpectedly felt the heat of both my cheeks and for sure they are now red like lingonberries.

What did this man eat to tease me like this?

"Mayroon ka pa lang mga nunal sa mukha," biglang sabi ko, and pointed to his mole on the right cheek and mole on the left nose bridge.

Ngayon ko lang napansin na may mga nunal pala siya sa mukha kasi tandang-tanda ko na wala naman ang mga ito kahapon, at ginawa ko na lang rin na dahilan to modify the conversation and change the atmosphere between us.

"Ah, yes, I was unable to conceal it today as I had run out of concealer. I used to conceal it frequently due to previous teasing from my classmates, who would mockingly claim that flies appeared to be roaming around my face." His lips formed a pursed expression while providing an explanation.

"No, the moles on your face are so charismatic, especially the mole on the left bridge of your nose," I said unpretentiously.

I truly mean what I said. He indeed became exceedingly entrancing because of the moles on his face, plus his white skin, shiny hair, hazel eyes, and thick eyebrows.

"Certifiably?" he asked, seeking confirmation.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Okay, I'll take to heart what you said, and from now on, I won't hide it," he smiled again, his smile exuding sweetness.