Chapter 4: The Unbothered King

A/N: Sa pagsusulat, bawat saloobin at komento ay parang liwanag sa madilim na landas ng isang manunulat. Nagbibigay-init sa kanyang kaisipan at patnubay sa galaw ng kanyang pluma. Ang inyong mga salita ay hindi lamang mga tinig sa katahimikan kundi mga maliwanag na bituin na naglalakbay sa landas ng manunulat, nagtutulak sa kanya na tahakin ang kahabaan ng imahinasyon. Sa bawat komento, isang bagong himig ng inspirasyon at pampatibay-loob ang nabubuo sa puso ng manunulat, nagbibigay-buhay sa kanyang likha. Kaya't huwag kalimutang mag-iwan ng inyong komento sa bawat akda. Bilyong salamat!

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

" Not everything that the eye sees is real."

CHAPTER 4: THE UNBOTHERED KING

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

"The person who attacked and killed the victim was none other than Aliyah Buenaventura," Hiyaschi revealed vehemently.

And my eyes dilated as I turned to Aliyah.

While Aliyah was staggered by what she heard.

"What? Wha-what non-nonsense are you talking about?" Aliyah asked stammeringly.

"You are a benighted murderer pretending to be a sleuth," Hiyaschi stated with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"You psychopath, stop playing around!" Aliyah roared infuriatingly.

Whereas Hiyaschi wasn't even fazed by her roar like an Unbothered King.

"Between the two of us, you are the psychopath playing here. You pretend to be clever, but your tomfoolery is crystal clear.

You can hornswoggle them, but you can never deceive an erudite person. You killed her," he said with conviction while looking directly at Aliyah.

"I didn't kill her, I didn't kill her!" Aliyah shouted like a ravenous dog, while Hiyaschi was not even moved by her pestiferous voice. He remained as calm as a millpond.