Chapter 15: From Victim To Villain: Unraveling The Nightmares

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING:
Within this chapter lies content of a sensitive nature that has the potential to cause distress for some readers. This content covers, but is not restricted to, depictions and references to death, self-harm, suicide, explicit violence, sexual assault, and the use of explicit language, among other topics. I respectfully request that you exercise caution when engaging with these sensitive subjects and be mindful of any personal triggers they may provoke.

Furthermore, it is advised to engage in self-care practices before, during, and after reading.

Keep in mind that there might be some typos and grammar mistakes in the text. Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content.

 Don't worry, though - we're all human and these things happen! Just keep your eyes peeled and enjoy the content

"Talking to your god and being forgiven does not absolve you of the sins you have committed in the past. In this realm, we are also bound by the legal codes established by humanity. Any individual who commits an unlawful act must be held accountable and subjected to the jurisdiction of the law."

CHAPTER 15:
FROM VICTIM TO VILLAIN: UNRAVELING THE NIGHTMARES

CHAPTER 15: FROM VICTIM TO VILLAIN: UNRAVELING THE NIGHTMARES

ELLIE REIGN MORRIS

"Life is replete with unforeseen circumstances that unveil hidden truths from previous times. Might I refer to this phenomenon as divine justice? I am interested in hearing your perspective, Emmanuel." Hiyaschi inquired while gradually shifting his gaze towards the pastor, accompanied by a derisive smirk.

And once more, the utterance made by Hiyaschi left all of us in a state of profound shock and astonishment. It was as though an abrupt stillness had engulfed us, rendering us incapable of articulating a single word. Each one of us appeared to be struggling to assimilate the words that escaped Hiyaschi's lips. Even Keith was astounded by the information he received. It is likely that meeting the actual perpetrator of the crimes, known as The Stripped Strangler, was beyond his expectations.