01

The crowd was getting bigger and bigger. It felt hard to move further, but she kept trying. Nothing would go wrong when she actually was the spotlight of the night. She marched a bit forward until she saw a familiar face walking towards her, pushing away whoever blocked him.

D froze at her spot and forgot where she was for a while. A face she tried to forget the most was right in front of her and she couldn't think about anything but stared blankly at him.

When he got closer, she badly wanted to call his name, but her body wasn't responding to her words but for his actions.

"Am I still dreaming?" she asked herself within and as if she had asked this out loud, he answers her...
"The man of your dreams"

She didn't even realise that she was already walking with him wherever he was taking her.

His hands were on her with a soft grip, as if he hated to hurt her even with this soft touch. D felt this little feeling of finally being one for real. But...

They both made it out from the crowd and walked towards a black Mercedes waiting for them at the gate of the venue. There was someone in the driver's seat and the car was already ignited and was only waiting for them to get in.

Obviously, none of this caught her attention. All she cared was look at him and feel him before she wakes up again on her bed realising it's still a dream.

She was asked to sit in the back seat and Yoongi sat beside the driver. For a strange reason the car was all dark inside and D had this twisted feel of something is getting off and before she could say a thing, the car was already on motion.

Yoongi as he settles on his seat perfectly, he turns back to her to find her still staring at him with tears filled. He fake smiled at her which she spot and drew an expression of tense and before she could do anything, she felt a pain of needle injecting her neck by someone beside her. She atleast could realise that there was someone seated next to her all the time and she didn't knew.

The injection was so concentrate that, in an instant she was blacked out and fell on the shoulders of the man who sat next to her.

*****************************************

D wakes up to the cold wind tickling her skin. She wasn't covered enough to the colder sides of port area. Adjusting her eye sight she looks around to find that she was abandoned in a car and there were no one near by.

Her hands were tied together and the door wasn't locked. It was such a lame move of theirs. Perhaps of having all that advantage, she still stayed in and watched them from the distance. There were so many people in black outfits as if it were some sort of cult. They had all kinds of weapons of various size that were handy for them. Among them she saw one figure with a gun and looked as the leader.

It was a cold decision. If she left that car and caught their attention, she will be dead. But seeing that man again and again made her get up straight to him and ask why did he do this. She fidgeted her thoughts. She felt no escape even though there was hope of getting away without leaving a trace.

Did she ever choose something less riskier? She unlocked the car and got off marching to him in rage asking for the reason for this behaviour and action he took over her. His men were alert and held their weapons on her direction. They were ready to take her down at any time. But she didn't fear.

She stood face to face with Yoongi asking for answers.
"Why did you do this to me?"

There was no answer but a smirk. The only thing she heard him say was "I'm your dream man" back at the venue, but now he refused to talk.

Her questions almost echoed in the cold night. A strange fear rose within those men and women of his clan. They managed to get her abducted unnoticed, but the city police were always after them and D's loud voice can pull their attention if they were nearby.

Soon before anyone could do anything, the police have already invaded their space. Yoongi's plan was to board the ship but she spoiled the whole thing grabbing attention of the police.

Everyone shattered from the place and stood back to charge against the police. Firing in the air. Nobody cared who got hurt, they were trying the best to escape. D was held by Yoongi, but her injections were still stinging her skin and she was loosing her grip on the ground.

Beside treating her harshly, Yoongi caught her strong and tried to pull her off the port and place her side in the corner so that no one finds her and left to help his people.

Finding this opportunity, D finally thinks of running away and find a place where she can think about what actually is happening. She got up on her feet and ran towards an empty ally off the port area and hid behind a big trash bin.

She closed her eyes and breathed heavily and tried to sweat off so that the drug gets out from her body. But she didn't last long there. She hears footstep and soon she saw a silhouette on the wall a head her.

It was a terrifying sight and the danger she knew were the people she once loved and longed for. She covered her mouth with her hands in fear. There was no time spared. Soon a man in black was standing in front of her. With that appearance, she knew he wasn't there for helping her but to take her back. Yet, she sat there un-moved.

Her fear filled gaze spot those injections on his hands before she could see his face. She knew it was him who did that in the car, drugging her and now that man too was the one she lived with.

He gave her a crooked smile and bent to hold her arms tight to inject. For this one time, she dared to call his name- Park Jimin.

He froze for a second, clueless of how she knew his name. She would have tried to please him somehow and tried to emotionally grab him to her side but she didn't. She had that last few amount of drug in her body. He puts his injection back in his pocket and drags her to Yoongi who was waiting in between of the battle ground.

It was so harsh of him to see that she had managed to escape from the place and grabbed her hard from Jimin's grip. With all that rage he still didn't speak to her and asked his men to cover for them so that they can board the ship.

Even in that situation, D tries hard to get off their hands until Yoongi gets really pissed and let go of her hand to  take his gun out and points at someone back with his deep sharp gaze fixed at her. There was no regret in his eyes and she feared him the most. She only turned back to see what happened and saw a policeman down. He was shot by Yoongi and the crowd shifted a bit revealing the man's face. It was Jung Hoseok in a police vest, down in the pool of blood. She screamed out his name and ran towards him, but not to far until Jimin grabbed her arms again and Yoongi hit her back with a gun that made her faint.

****************************************