03

Jimin stood by the taffrail as he watched the dawn disappear into the sun. It wasn't anything special. He had lived 70% of his life on board with his crew and he had all the best moments watching the sunrise and sunset, but, this was different. He was standing there, physically present, but not mentally. There's something that hooked up his thoughts, keeping him off duty without him realizing.

Yoongi who walked out of his room spots Jimin standing in silence. It's very unlikely to see him being irresponsible, but, to Yoongi, Jimin mattered a lot. He adored and protected him. And when on duty, showing that feels so hard. He has to respect the rules and act accordingly irrespective of whether the other person is his brother or just a crew-mate.

With his sleepy eyes he walks forward looking around just to make sure there isn't anybody around to hear them. The weather was still bit chilly and Jimin stood there wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt and a black shorts while Yoongi tucked himself with a jacket.

Yoongi removes his jacket, exposing his pale chest under a thin layer of fabric of his night wear. He doesn't care much about himself and smoothly puts his jacket on Jimin and stands next to him trying to adjust his sight against the cold breeze.

"Hyung?" Jimin called out.

"Uh-huh" Yoongi responds

"What are you doing here, Hyung? It's cold outside, you should take this and go inside." Jimin almost removed his jacket, but Yoongi stops him.

"What's going on Jimin? Is there anything you want to talk about? I am listening as a brother and not as a cult leader." Yoongi asks politely assuring him that he wouldn't be mad at whatever it is about.

Jimin looks away from him for a second trying to hold on to his thoughts and turns back to him to reply.

"There's nothing much important." He says

And just like a storm hitting a city, he remembers that he had to stay beside D until she wakes up. He quickly apologizes to him and walks few steps a head until Yoongi calls him back.

"Did you lock the room well?"

Jimin nods.

"Fine then. Let her be. You can take a break for a while. I have something to discuss." Yoongi says.

Jimin looked puzzled. "Is it about her?"

"I'm sorry for what I did to Hoseok. There was no other way to stop him." Yoongi apologizes for his actions.

Jimin was not in a position to judge which was right. Obviously, Hoseok is their friend, more like a brother who lived with them a couple of years back and again if he says hurting him was wrong, the whole cult will turn against Jimin.

He looked away from Yoongi as if he didn't hear him. And that's all it took for Yoongi to understand Jimin's situation.

"Anyways, we will be independent tomorrow, once we hand this girl to Yeji. We can start a new life." Yoongi adds

Jimin who was pretending not to hear, turn this way towards Yoongi with surprise.
"You are telling this to me? You too know how Yeji is. She will have the girl, and get rid of us and even Hoseok."

Yoongi nods. "Mark my words, I will set us free. No matter what..."

He is the man of his words and getting that done meant anything. And Jimin didn't want either of them to take any more wrong actions in order to free themselves.

After their conversation by the taffrail, Jimin walks inside a dark room where D was locked up, whilst Yoongi still stood by the taffrail.

The room was never lit by lights and one could hear the waves hitting it's sides. None of this mattered to D, since she was still unconscious, tied in a gloomy room. The light from the doorway flashed exactly at the place where D was tied up unconscious.