02

Namjoon rushes to the hospital in a hurry as soon as he hears the retreat of the crew. He had asked the officers what had happened several times until they were forced to reveal the truth.

He is a man full of kindness and responsibilities, and hurting someone meant a sentence to life long grief. But what he saw that night also can't be unseen. The love and the weapon. His only intention was to give the best to the girl, but what happened there was worse, unexpected but helpless.

The main entrance for ICU was guarded. Yet, Namjoon broke out from their grip and walked forward hurriedly but was again blocked by a lady in her late twenties.

There was no sign of sorry or grief but she was very furious on him and he knew the reason.

He opened his mouth to explain to her in the easiest and shorter way, but her deadly glare changed his words to super short.
"I can explain" he breathed heavily

"I don't need any explanation!" She gritted her teeth as she let out the words.
"You are already seeing the result. You forced Taehyung to put my brother in charge of this mission. How can I possibly forgive you?"

Jung Da Won would tolerate anything but not her younger brother getting hurt. She hated the person who caused it and now, Namjoon is that person.

"How do you know all these?"

"I heard Taehyung speak to Hoseok." She retorted.

"Look! I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of this to happen." Namjoon showed his sincere apology.

Da Won wouldn't stop blocking his way when he tried to pass her through every little space that was left in the corridor.

Hearing her loud retorts, Taehyung who had just walked into the ward walks out to see them in this situation. He moves towards them and yells at Da Won.

"Enough! Jung Da Won." His voice, strong and loud silencing both of them. He looked very irritated to hear them, and hence he had to stop them from causing any scene.

Da Won glared at him as he walked closer to them. She's elder to both of them, yet, Taehyung always raised his voice to her because of his profession as a high grade officer. Not even Hoseok is high ranked than Taehyung though he is elder.

He knew how much she cared for her brother and Hoseok always worried about her. Even when Hoseok wasn't a Cop, he was engaged with lot of bad people. It was not his choice but it was a family debt which he had to keep up with. He made sure that she had nothing to do with those people and lived away from her as if she never had a younger brother. Later when the debt was fulfilled and contract ended, Hoseok flew ran away from them.

This wasn't the end for his bad days. The cult followed him everywhere because they needed him. When he worked with them, he was very honest and loyal to his work, though it was bad. He knew almost everything about the cult and leaving him free was a threat to the entire cult.

One day when the cult was chasing him for life, he ended up colliding Taehyung who was off duty that day. He asked him for help and that help saved him that day. Hoseok was so worried about his sister too just in case they find her and hurt her and use as bait for him. He had no choice but tell Taehyung about his journey.

Hoseok might have worked for a bad cult, but his honesty never died, nor he hurt anyone for no reason. He made this part sure as he knew he was under the debt of the cult because of their parents. So when taking shelter with Taehyung, Hoseok told him the story of his entire journey.

It took a long time for Da Won to accept her brother's deeds and welcome him back again. And for his very own safety, Taehyung decided to keep Hoseok in his team and train him as a cop. Ever since then, Hoseok is the right hand for Taehyung in all the cases.