06

"It's fuckn' hot!" Taehyung complained as he adjusted his hat and rushed towards the taffrail of the small ship. He was on a silent mission in civilian attire- a plain white T-shirt with beige shorts, sunglass, and leather slippers made him look more like a young guy on tour.

There's no chance he would want to leave a trace of his plan that can alert Min Yoongi. He couldn't risk anything else with the impression of saving a girl and there's one thing he respected about, "the time."

He wasn't alone in this mission, he had a new intelligence team. And leaving behind Hoseok with a valid reason was worth it. While Da Won and Namjoon were nowhere fit to put in this mission. Either they cause problems or get themselves messed up and Taehyung had the least patience to handle such types.

"Any leads? The location was located somewhere here..." Taehyung asked the head of the intelligence team who was sipping his chilled soft drink.

The team leader groaned as he parted his lips from the glass. "That tasted so good!"

Taehyung looked at him irritated, but waited until he was done with his compliments over the drink.
"You see... This data was provided by you. We are heading this way because you have asked us to take it here. That's why we are on this mission. I will take you anywhere you want!"

Taehyung sighed at his own decision and looked down at his phone. A text message popped up"I shouldn't be texting... but, Hoseok is awake!" - Jung Da Won. He quickly read it with a glance and shut it closed as he heard the intelligence team leader speak.

"We have traveled deep into Busan sea. Do you think their ship had come this way?"

Taehyung looked around using a binocular that was hung by his neck to check it for himself. Far far away, he couldn't find anything floating. Then they must have reached the Busan coast.

"We should head to the coast," Taehyung shouted at the captain ignoring the intelligence team leader who had expected this behavior of his. They knew once they get to Busan land, finding the girl and the cult will be hard. They have tons of places to hide and they are on a secret mission, they possibly cannot break into any place. Does he have a choice then? of course not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the coastline, Yoongi held the binoculars on, checking on the sea. After all, they are exactly doing what he wanted, except for one thing, the girl whom they are trying to protect was no more with them. His grip on the binocular tightened as the thought of D jumping into the sea replayed in his mind. His expression grew colder as he dropped the binocular from his sight and stared at the sea with his bare eyes. "Think as if we have a small trip in Busan for a couple of days until we stand again on board." He muttered at them.

A footstep approached, he gestures to his man to get back in the car and doesn't turn around to see that someone was there standing behind him in broad daylight. It was Jimin. He had a word to say and Yoongi did know what he would talk about.

"It's impossible to search for her in the sea. She wore a life jacket." He didn't pause on his own but Yoongi interrupted him. A cold tone, almost unfocused.

He said, "Dead or alive, we are going to find her out before anyone else does." He turned towards Jimin, that cold glare that held Jimin from answering back.
"Precisely, Yasmin must be taught a lesson. She interfered with our precious asset."

Jimin surely didn't agree with him mentioning D as Asset, but he didn't speak out. He sighed instead. To them, Yasmin was like a pain in the ass. They couldn't possibly throw her away nor tell Ye Jin to stop letting her younger sister poke into their business.