04

Yasmin didn't have to wait longer than a minute for D to get back consciousness. D had sweated enough to put that drug out of her body, yet her nerves ached.

She looked at Yasmin who was worried to see her suffer like that. "Are you alright?" Asks Yasmin with a soft voice.

She looked around to find some water but there wasn't any. The room wasn't prepared for any guests.

"It's alright. I am not thirsty." D answers with a lack of energy.

Yasmin disagrees with her. She asks her to pretend unconscious until she returns back from the board kitchen.

D wasn't the person who would follow anyone's instructions easily, but what else could she do when she was tied up like that? She hardly looked around and was convinced that she was abducted and nobody was helping her. And the worst scenario is Yoongi being behind all these.

After some time, Yasmin walks in with a bottle of energy drink and starts to untie D. She isn't afraid if D attacks her as a defense as she had the idea that she has no strength for it and is so naive to attack someone who is already helping her.

Out of curiosity, D asks her, "Why are you helping me?"

There wasn't any answer...

"They didn't abduct me just like that. Why are you letting me go? Are you going to ask me to run?" D questions with stress in her voice

Yasmin didn't look at her while answering. "Yes..." She replied with the same energy

Her blank stare makes Yasmin continue further to give her assurance that she will be fine running away rather than suffering here.

"Look! I don't know who you are, but I want to help you. Those boys who abducted you are not to harm you. There is a third person behind this who needs you desperately and it's difficult for me to save two people at a time. One has to suffer and the other has to be saved and I'm saving you." Yasmin pauses abruptly.

"Who is going to suffer?" D asks

"The one in another room. She's been here for a week now. She is very ill, she can't sustain the torture given by the actual culprit. And you will be seeing that culprit tomorrow morning and receive the same treatment. That's why I am asking you to coordinate with me and escape."

She knew D has many questions on her mind, but she also knew they can't stay back until Yoongi or Jimin walked in.

"I will answer all of your questions one day. I promise. We will meet to give you all the answers, but for now, you should stay quiet and listen to how you will escape."

D nods respectfully.

Yasmin hands her the energy drink and unpacks the cloth she had got for her. The clothes were lighter and there was a yellow life-saving jacket. And just looking at that, D utters, "I don't know to swim."

"What???" Yasmin almost yelled and then slows down, "whaat?"

She sighed as D looked back at her with hope. It's obvious, not everyone can swim and they were between the sea somewhere close to the coast and shouldn't be a problem, but still...

"Fine! I'm coming with you. But you jump first and make sure you don't let your breath out inside the water. Reach to the surface." Yasmin explains

D looked blankly at her. Nothing went right inside her brain but she knew how it worked with swimming. Rather than dying here she at least wanted to try something so that she can check back at Yoongi and Jimin, and try to figure out what was actually happening.

The ship was at rest on a coastline of a connecting area to Busan. There were several key points in their mission that they had to strictly follow.

They couldn't show up with their prisoners in a broad daylight and hiding in the sea was the best option for them. Yoongi had openly challenged the opposition to find them if they can, but that didn't mean Yoongi would simply be watching them. He had to use his strategy. Moving to a different coast and staying on board overnight was the best getaway.