Greetings

Y/N= your name

Y/NN= you nickname

Hope this helps so there's no confusion

Chapter 2: Greetings

We stepped of the plane Umbreon bounding at my feet. Clavell walked to to a man with long purple hair later known as Leon. They shook each others hands. "Leon wonderful to see you I would like you to meet some of are students from Uva." Leon smiled. "Y/N, Nemona, Lily would you three please come here for a moment. He turned his head to look at are little group. Nemona grabbed my hand and dragged me along. I hope she knew she wasn't allowed to do that 24/7. Leon stepped towards me with his hand out. Umbreon jumped in front of me and growled at him. He smiled awkwardly. I crouched down. "Its alright Umbreon. I'm okay. I bet he couldn't hurt a Flabebe." He sat down staring into Leon's soul. I reached my hand out to shake Leon's "Hi. I'm Leon. Ex champion of the Galar region." I just simply nodded my head. "I'm Y/N and you have already met Umbreon." He nodded his head and looked in Nemona's direction. He shook her hand and interdicted himself. 

I looked over at Lily. I walked up to Nemona and whispered in her ear "Look at Lil she particle drooling over Raihan" Nemona laughed. "Whats up with you two" Lily sneered. "Ooh nothing" we said dreamily looking over at Raihan. "Shut up" she ground elbowing me in the ribs. "Ladies we don't want a fight before we even get to the hotel" Clavell chuckled. "Yeah Lily" Neomona piped in. "Alright" Leon looked at Cavell. "We where planning to take five of your students to the wild area for the night." Cavell nodded. "And where is this wild area?" Raihan raised his head. "Infront of Hammerlocke" Leon looked at Raihan. "Yes thank you Raihan" he mumbled. "We better be going" Nemona jumped around. "Go where?" Lily asked. "The wild area" she sounded like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Everyone gather around for a moment please" Every one gathered around Clavell. "Okay can I please have Y/N, Nemona, Lily, Penny and Arven" We stepped forward. You will be going  with the gym trainers and Leon" We nodded are heads. "Alright the rest of you follow me" We heard a groans from the other students. 

We followed the gym leaders. Making fun of Lily's little 'crush'. I laid on the grass. Umbreon snuggled beside me. "Y/NN" I looked up. "Yes Nee?" I knew that look. "Fine but I wont go easy on you" I stood up and looked and umbreon. "Wanna sit out on this one?" He laid his head back on the grass as if to say go ahead ill be here all day. "Will we do 1v1 Y/NN?" I looked at her. "Sure easier win on me" She gave me a death stare. 

"Quaquaval come on out" Nemona threw her poke boll in the air. The duck Pokémon came out and displayed its strength. "Alright the Lycanroc give it your best shot." Lycanroc (Midnight Form) came out of his poke ball. He let out a battel cry. "Alright Lycanroc use Stone Edge" the bright blue rocks came out of the ground. A critical hit. Heads turned. "Milo you were supposed to make sure no one started a battel before the curry was done" Nessa ground. "Let them battel Nessa its quite entertaining" Raihan replied recording the match between the two girls. "Quaquaval use water pulse" Nemona shouted. "Dodge and use rock Slide" Quaquval fell to the ground. "C'mon stand up" Nemona encouraged her Pokémon. "Nemona there watching lets give em a show" she smiled. "Alright Quaquaval lets give them a show TERASTALLIZE!" The gym leaders mouths dropped at the sight. "Alright are turn Lycanroc lets show them are true strength. TERASTALLIZE" everyone gathered around people cheering for both girls. "Lycanroc finish it of with stone edge" Quaquaval fainted. "I told you I wouldn't go easy on you."

 She smiled. "I know champ" I looked at her. "You forgot to very important letters" She smirked. "Did I?" she remarked. "Yes you did." I said proudly. "And what are those two letters" she smirked. "Ex" I replied with a straight face. "Ahh yes Ex Champion. Just like Leon" I smiled. "Oh no nothing like Leon I gave up my title while he was beat by what? A ten year old?" Nemona laughed. Leon looked like he would explode. Raihan still recording turned to us. "Do you mind if I can post your battel?" I turned my head to Nemona she nodded. "Only if you keep the part where I made a lovely remark about Leon." He smiled. "Now why would I cut that out?" We laughed.

 "Curry's ready" Nessa called. "What is that" Arven asked.  "Arven you really need to eat something other then sandwiches" Nemona said pointing her fork at him "Its curry. Galars speciality" Arven took a bite. "Where has this been my whole?" I couldn't help it. But I laughed. "Alright miss Ex champion I challenge you to a battel" Leon said pointing his finger at me. "Its rude to point fingers at people you know. And I cant my ace Pokémon has stuffed its face with curry" I looked at umbreon who was trying to stand up. Failing to do so. "Maybe tomorrow?" Leon thought for a monument. "I got it! Ex campion vs Ex campion" Raihan look baffled. "What what now?" Nemona said. "Well I host gym battels for people to come watch" I looked at him blankly. "Yeah but no thanks" Leon looked shocked. "Wouldn't want to make you look worse would I?" He ground. "Well I don't mind" I looked at him. "How would it look when a crystal Pokémon destroys your giant one?" He was silent. "Ill think about it" I mumbled. His face lit up. 

"NEE" Nemona ran out of the tent. "Where is it" she looked at me with a strange look. "My rotom phone. I gave it to you didn't I? it took her a moment to process what I just said. "ooh yeah." She pulled the purple rotom phone out of her pocket. "Is that a ghost type case?" Arven asked. "Yes?" He smiled "Pay up penny I told you she was a ghost type trainer the phone proves it" I laughed "Pen don't give him anything. I don't have one ghost type Pokémon on my team. And cant I have a nice phone case?" Penny smiled. "Here is my phone number Leon. Ill tell you when I made up my mind. I'm going to go to bed. Night. C'mon umbreon there's a spot on my sleeping bag with your name on it." He ran up to me as we walked back to the tent.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the late post. I've been busy redoing my room. Hope you enjoyed the chapter anyways. Thanks for reading this far!

Word count: 1155