Run

Y/N= Your name

Y/NN=Your Nickname

Hope this helps so there no confusion.

Chapter Five : Run

I ran down the stairs of hammerlock. My heart pounding in my chest. Umbreon followed closely behind. I saw a large group of people. I sprinted as fast as I could. Cavell looked at me. "Alright now that everyone's here I can start. This year we will be doing are treasure hunt here in Galar. Now we have Raihan, Nessa, Milo and Leon to endorse anyone who would like to enter the gym challenges. Raise your hand if you would like to join and head to the trainers behind me." It was hard not to hear there whispers. "Thank god Y/N doesn't battel anymore" One said. "Yeah imagine if she did." Another replied. "She hasn't battled any of her Pokémon but lycanroc." They nodded there heads. The leaders looked confused at the comments. 

They started to line up as Cavell pointed people to the trainers. I raised my hand. "Ill enter Master Cavell." Heads turned. People backed out of the line. He grinned from ear to ear. Nemona was jumping up and down sprinted over and hugged me. "Wonderful. Please go get your endorsement." I nodded my head and dragged Nemona along. I smirked at peoples reaction as they moved to the side. "Here you go Y/N." "Thanks Leon. Ready to show em who's boss umbre?" Umbreon jumped up on my shoulder. I laughed. "OMG. Y/NN were going to have to train your Pokémon and..." I slapped my hand on her mouth. "Nee shut up" She chuckled nervously. 

"Alright this Sunday there will be a ceremony in Motostoke to start the gym challenge. If you have your endorsement you can sign in at the front desk. You will select your number. Good luck everyone." Leon stated. Everyone scattered. "Y/N?" "Yes Rika?" "Be careful Kid." I nodded my head and she handed me a box. She smiled. "Just in case." I nodded my head. Gave her a side hug and ran to catch up with Nemona. I shoved the box in my bag. "Right. Can we just camp here?" "I mean why not we can train are Pokémon." Nemona nodded.

 We plopped down at the lake. And pulled a sandwich out of my bag. I broke it in half and gave the other bit to Nemona. "So what made you decide to join the gym challenge?" I shrugged. "Prove people wrong? I don't know. I just hate how people think that I'm weak." I sighed. Nemona put her arm around my shoulder. "Who are you going to use for the first battel?" "That's hard." Nemona nodded. "Did you know there going to sell tickets for some of are matches and the gym leaders don't have to go easy?" I sat up. "Really?" She nodded. "Well then. I wont go easy on them." She laughed. "I didn't think you could go easy." 

I woke up and scratched the back of my head. "So your head still hurts." Nemona said proud of her discovery. "Not as much. Don't tell Rika she will take me back to Paldea." "Your lucky I need my rival to train my Pokémon." I got out of the tent. Umbreon gobbling down his food. "Right after breakfast we can train." "You mean go for a run?" I nodded my head. "You need to get your speed up." "SO. What did Rika give you?" I shrugged taking a bite of my sandwich. "Open it" She ground. I grabbed the box and opened it. It was a simple silver chain with a master ball at the end. "A neckless? Its cute!" I nodded my head handing it to Nemona. She traced her finger at the sides. "Looks so real." She pulled my hair up closing the chain around my neck. "Thanks Nee" She smiled. "Now that were don't lets go "Run"." I stood up and threw a Poke ball in the air. 

Lucario nodded his head at me and Nemona. She took out her Lycanroc. We ran long the river. Lucario was in sync with my stride. "How are you not tired" Nemona ground. "I have Zoro to than for that." I sighed "We can battle if it makes you feel better." She shaked her head. "Its fine." "Alright then keep up" I sprinted off. Nemona trying to keep up. I looked back and ran into someone. "Sorry mate. Wasn't lookin were I was goin." I said. Embarrassed. Lucario helped me up. I stared into his aqua eyes. "Oh its just you." He looked offended. "Oh just me is that an insult?" "Maybe. C'mon Lu we have better places to be." I marched off.   Nemona finely caught up. "You don't like anyone do you?" "Nope." We arrived back at camp. "Tomorrow your battling me." Nemona puffed flopping down beside umbreon. "Sure." 

"Alright Nee we better find somewhere to battel" She nodded her head. "How about the stadium? We use to sneak in to Katy's." "True" I replied started to head of. "Alright lets go then." "If we get caught I'm blaming you." "Well I don't think anyone will mind." "We better hope the construction workers are on a break." We ran up the stairs and entered Hammerlock. We walked in the stadium no one was there. Perfect. We pushed open the doors to the pitch. It was massive. Much bigger then the ones in Paldea. "Well I don't think I have been in a bigger arena before" I nodded my head looking around in aw. I heard foots steps. Nemona turned around slowly. 

"Well hello there ladies may I help you?" "Where okay." Nemona said hastily. "Why don't you pretty ladies come with me." I turned around and smiled. "I'm sorry but we are perfectly fine here. C'mon Nee we have some places to be." He grabbed Nemonas wrist "I don't think your going anywhere." I saw a orange and navy blob coming down from the stand. "You sure?" I asked a hint of mischief in my voice. "Yes" He stated. "Alright" I turned around and slammed my fist to his face. He let go of Nemona. "Nee. Run." She ran out of the stadium. 

"You little brat." He shirked. The blob coming closer with every word. "Aww are you pissed that a little girl punched you?" He put his fists up. "C'mon give me your best shot." I teased. He fired his fits. I dodged it by a mile. "I think you missed" I turned around to face the exit. Blue light came out of my pocket. Lucario stood proud. "I would run if I were you. He can punch you into next week." He ran off. I fist bump Lucario. "Thanks Lu" "Now that's something." I turned around. "Well what can a lady do in a big scary world." I shrugged. "How did you get in?" "Through the front door." I shrugged. "Well I better make sure my friend is still alive. C'mon Lu" He smirked. "If you want you can use the pitch for what ever reason you sneaked in for." I spined around. "Really?" He shrugged. "Sure why not?" I called Nemona. "Come back.... Why because I said so.... see ya in 5." 

"Alright 2V2. The winner will be who ever faints the other trainers Pokémon. LET THE BATTEL BEGIN." Raihan had offered to be the referee. Who would say no. Especially when its free. "Dragonite give it everythin you got." "Pawmot c'mon out." "Dragonite use dragon claw." I called out. Dragonites claws turned a glowing green. "Pawmot meet it head on with wild charge." They kept exchanging hits. Pawmot fainted. She sent out  Quaquaval. One ice spinner later Dragonite fainted. I sent out Lucario hoping for the best.  "Quaquaval use Brick Breack." "Dodge and use Aura Sphere." She looked directly into my eyes. "No holding back?" I smirked. "No holding back." "Terastilize" We said in sync raising are Tera Orb. The Pokémon had gem-like appearance. "Lucario use ice punch." "Quaquaval use wave crash." The moves collided. Lucario fighting against the wave. He jumped back dodging it. "Finnish this of with Ice punch." "Quaquaval use close combat." Lucario jumped to the side. He landed a critical hit. Quaquval fainted. "The victor is Y/N." Raihan announced. "I still think I got." "Oh you do." Nemona smirked back at me 

A/N: Hello tysm for reading this far. Sorry I haven't been posting more chapters i have been busy. Also I think it concerning how this book is #8 in Galar with 5 chapters. Hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Word count: 1423