Falling

Y/N= Your name

Y/NN=Your Nickname

Hope this helps so there no confusion.

Chapter Four : Falling 

"Pen look..........Pennyyyyy." She turned her head. "What do you want Y/NN" I smirked and turned my head to the stadium. "Please no one will know" She ground. "Fine but if you die your fault" I smiled "Deal" I took my hand out of my pocket to shake hers. I grabbed the red and white poke ball and walked to the destroyed stadium (Yes there to broke to fix Raihan's stadium) I ran up to the stadium Umbreon decide to stay behind. Or did he notice she was gone? I jumped over the rubble. I spinned around looking at the surroundings . Threw the poke ball in the air and espeon emerged from the blue light.

Clavell called the role making sure everyone was there. "Y/N" He called. "Y/N. For Arceus sake where did she go this time." He saw Umbreon looking around. "Everything alright Clavell?" Leon asked with a hint of concern in his voice. Cavell just simply sighed. "If loosing a student means everything is alright then why yes it is Leon." The gym trainers where trying to hold it in. Leon cleared his throat. "We can look for her if you like you did have a lot more student to handle. I'm sure we can take care of one." Cavell laughed. "Sure but this on is harder to handle then ten." Leon gulped. "Well whats there name? What do they look like?" Clavell turned his back to Leon. "Y/N she went to the wild area with you." Leon's eyes widen. "SO you are going to find because you were the one to loose her in the first place. Ill give you her three closes friend. Umbreon, Nemona and Penny. Good luck." 

Clavell turned to the students and ushered then out of them door. Leon turned to the rest of the trainers and looked a Nemona and umbreon. "Where's penny?" he asked. Penny appeared behind Nemona. "Right here" He smiled awkwardly. "Ill pair you guys up." They all nodded "Nemona with Nessa. Penny with Milo. Umbreon with Raihan." Raihan looked shocked. "Why am I stuck with the Pokémon." Leon looked amused. "Well because you are the best around here and umbreon knows her best according to Clavell." He ground once more. "Alright everyone lets go Ill stay here just in case she show up."

 Umbreon ran ahead. Sniffing the air time to time. He froze. Umbreon ran in the stadium. Y/N was floating in the air. She had her legs crossed. Eyes closed. She didn't notice umbreon running in and tackling Espeon. Y/N fell to the ground letting out a yelp. Raihan came running in. Y/N was rubbing the back of her head. He crouched down. "Are you alright?" Umbreon stopped playing with Espeon and walked over to his trainer. She nodded her head. He held out his hand for her to take. She grabbed it. "What happened?" I didn't reply I looked at Umbreon and Espeon. "Where are they now? Are they back in the slumbering weald? Why did you never fixed it here? What is it happens again? And who was that giant meowth?" She talked to her self. 

Umbreon just watched its trainer. Raihan looked confused. "Thanks espeon. I own Penny." She turned to Raihan. "Ummm. What are you doing here?" He sighed. "Well. Looking for you." She looked at him. "And why would you do that?" He looked annoyed. "Because you jus disappeared in thin air. And Cavell and made us find you." She laughed. "Well I usually show up after a while so I don't see why he bothers." He looked amused. "So you disappear, your a champion, and you make great come backs. Three in One." She chuckled. "Some say I'm Magician." Umbreon licked her hand. "I'm alright love nothing I cant handle." Umbreon looked at her trainer a twinkle in her eye. "Sorry Umbre cant my head still hurts ya know." Umbreon looked like he heard  the saddest thing in the world. She laughed at her Pokémon's antics. "C'mon let go back." I wasn't planning on telling Raihan I saw two of everything. But I think he could tell. Mainly because I couldn't walk in a straight line. "Alright there Champ?" I raised my hand to the back of my head. Everything turned black.

Raihan's POV 

"Alright there champ?" She didn't respond. Unusual of her. I did know her for a day but she would at least nod her head. I saw her falling to the ground. Umbreon ran up to her. Nudging his head against hers trying to wake her up. Nothing. Umbreon started to panic. I walked over and knelt beside her. I looked at umbreon. I couldn't just leave her there. I called Leon. "I've found Y/N." He spoke trying to sound as calm as possible. "Is she alright?" He scratched the back of his neck. "Raihan? What happened? Where's Y/N?" He started to panic. If something happened to her he would be dead. "I think she hit her head and she passed out. Can you call Clavell and update him?" Leon nodded. "I don't think anyone can get in the stadium with all the rubble" Leon muttered. "How did she get in?" Raihan shrugged. "Through the front door?" Leon looked dead serious. 

"Ill get her out don't worry get Cavell down and an ambulance or something." He hung up. Umbreon looked at him with hope. "Its alright she'll be good as new in no time." He picked her up bridle style. Umbreon lead the way. Raihan was shocked he never noticed the big hole in the wall. Cavell came running with a  women. She was a young slender woman with long green hair in a low ponytail and red eyes. She wore a grey button-up shirt, a black necktie, black pants with suspenders, brown shoes and matching black gloves. "Y/NN" The women mumbled looking at Y/N. "Thanks for finding her. I'm Rika." Raihan nodded "C'mon lets take her to ambulance." Cavell responded. 

"Where's poppy?" Everyone looked at Y/N "Y/N for the one millionth time stop disappearing. Look what happened this time." Y/N closed her eyes before passing out again. A short and small girl with black hair and eyes. Came up to Rika. She wore a blue bonnet with a matching jacket and dress, a yellow pantyhose, blue shoes and black gloves. "Rika is Y/NN going to be alright?" She smiled at the little girl. "Are Y/N has been through worse. 

A/N: Yay chapter 4 done. Hope ya enjoyed. Wow 30 views I expect less. Anypoo. Ty for reading this far.

Word count: 1106