Nessa

Y/N= Your name

Y/NN=Your Nickname

R/HS=Random hairstyle

R/A random accessory

Hope this helps so there no confusion.

Chapter Eight: Nessa 

I walked around Hulbury. It was quite a peaceful town. The smell of the sea and crashes of waves. It was perfect. I sat on the edge of the cliff. "I thought I was the only one who came here." I turned my head. Nessa was looking down at me. "May I sit?" I nodded my head. "You know you would be perfect for modelling." "Really?" "Yes you would be perfect. Maybe tomorrow since your a day ahead of everyone you and your friends can come model some of my clothes." "I think they would like that." She smiled. "Here's my number. I hope to see you later for your gym challenge. Or would you like to come now? It may be early but the gym challenge is a tough one." "Sure!" 

As we walked back Nessa told me all about her modelling career. "Alright this is where ill leave you good luck in the gym challenge." "Thanks." I walked into the maze. I ran around pressing  random buttons. I smiled when I made through the maze. Fireworks blasted at either side of me. I walked onto the pitch. There was around ten people in the stand watching the match. It was a 3v3 nothing special. Nemona was going through the gym challenge at the monument. We both promised Lily we would watch her match. I tied my hair into a R/HS. I stepped onto the pitch. 

Nessa waved to her fans. I looked as they waved back to her. As she stood before me I realised she was a bit intimating. But I starred her in the eye to let her know I'm here to win. "Welcome, honoured Gym Challenger! I think you already realize, but I'm Nessa. I don't doubt my humble missions difficulty... Yet you cleared it. Your mind as a Pokémon trainer must be quite refined. Not matter what kind of plan you refined mind may be plotting, my partner and I will be sure to sink it." She turned around and started to head to the other side of the pitch. I took it as a signal that the battel has begun. 

She sent out goldeen. I sent out Lycanroc. "Goldeen use peck." Goldeen rushed forward to attack. "Lycanroc counter it with stone edge." Lycanroc punched the ground. Blue stones came out of the ground. Goldeen wasn't expecting it. Neither was Nessa. Goldeen tried to stand but failed miserably. Nessa returned it to its poke ball. She whispered comferting words to her fainted Pokémon. 

Next she sent out Arrokuda. She knew we were ready for her attacks. "Arrokuda use water pulse." Lycanroc took the hit it as if it was Y/n washing him with a hose. She smirked. She trained Lycanroc when he was a rockruff to resist water. Nessa was unsure what to do next. Lost in her thought she didn't hear Y/N command when she looked up Arokuda had fainted. She didn't think she would lost this bad to a challenger. But she did have the type advantage. She wasn't about to give up 

"Looks like I'm down to one last Pokémon. I've been saving best for last." She sent out Drednaw. "Flood the stadium and make it out ocean! Drednaw, time to Dynanmax!" Drednaw might be a problem. It was a water and rock type. It returned to its poke ball. When it came out it was massive. Bigger the Milos Dynanmaxed Eldegoss. "This is a little gift from us.. I hope you can take it! Use max Geyser" Lycanroc barely survived the hit. "Lycanroc can you go on?" The Pokémon looked at her and howled. "Alright then use Close Combat." Lycanroc charged at Drednaw attacking it with no mercy. Drednaw stumbled. "Drednaw use Max Geyser once more." "Lycanroc use Stone edge." The moves collided. When the smoke cleared up it could be clearly seen both Pokémon had fainted. I returned Lycanroc and praised his success. I walked in the middle to meet Nessa. 

"I may proudly be the strongest member of this Gym, but I was totally washed way" she said walking towards me. "How...? How can this be?!?" she sighed "Now that I have battled you I think I understand. Continue to seize victories in the Gym Challenge with you Pokémon. You have an incredible spirt that may even be strong enough to challenge the champion. You and your Pokémon are indeed deserving of this Gym Badge." She shaked my hand and handed my the badge. I placed it inside the sliver ring. "You'll want to challenge the Fire Gym Leader next. As your Pokémon are now he'll definitely want to battel you." 

I headed to the stands to watch Nemona's match. She also used Lycanroc to beat her. We watched Lily as she beat the crap out of Nessa's Pokémon. After Lily's match Nessa ran after us. "Y/N have you thought about what I said?" "What did she ask?" "Well she asked would be like to model her outfits or something." "Can we?" "Of course!" "Can we go now?" "Yes we can go now. You can bring your Pokémon and we will take a few shots with them." 

We arrived at her studio. There were people running left and right. "They act like headless chickens most of the time." Nessa muttered. "Alright the changing room is there here are your outfits. And there is also accessories for your Pokémon. Go with what ever one that you like." I pulled on the dark type Uniform. I sent out Lycanroc he had a R/A. We posed for the pictures. Lily had Dolliv and was wearing a grass-type uniform. Nemona had lycanroc with a rock-type uniform. We had a good time. Changing Pokémon and outfits now and again. "Thanks so much for today." "No problem" "We would love to do again." She smiled. "Ill send you a pre view of the copy. Good luck with Kabu." We headed of to the hotel. "I cant wait for tomorrow" Nemona said. "Nee you said that a hundred times already." "I know but its not my fault." "You better get a early night then." "Fine" She trotted over to her bed and fell asleep. Soon the other two did as well.

A/N: Ty for 90 reads! I'm kind of having a writes block so I wasn't sure what to write. Do you think we should go modelling with Nessa again? Anyways but tysm for reading this far and hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Also should I make Ash or Gloria the champ?

Word count: 1105