Motostoke

Y/N= Your name

Y/NN=Your Nickname

Hope this helps so there no confusion.

Chapter Six : Motostoke

I jumped of the train. Umbreon sitting on my head. "Love the hat Y/NN." Lily chuckled. "Thank you it trending right now." I said playing with umbreons tail. He jumped down and trotted in front heading to the stadium. "Big day isn't it?" We nodded are heads. "I hope one of us win." "I hope the champion loses." "Of course you do Y/NN." We walked up to the front desk. "SEE it was worth getting of the train quickly now we don't have to wait in line." "Yeah, yeah, yeah." "Hello ladies can I see your endorsement please?" We handed over the piece of paper. "Perfect. Endorsed by Leon, Nessa and Milo. You will be spending the night at the budew drop inn. One of are staff members will lead you there in a moment. But first please select a number for your uniform. "007 please" Nemona spoke up. "Ill have 022 then." He nodded "Great. And what about you?" I looked at umbreon. "197." "Alright your uniform's will be given to you tomorrow. Be here at 1 o'clock sharp." We nodded are heads and rushed out the door. "Alright all trainers entering the gym challenge please follow me." 

We waltz into the grand hotel. Or inn. What ever you call it. I flopped on the bed. Nemona rooted through the fridge. Lily tuned on the tv looking through the channels. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a box of treats. "Umbreo here you go." He ate the treat happily. "I'm bored" Nemona said flopping on the coach beside Lily. "You could go for a walk" Lily shrugged. "At 7 no thanks." I looked at her with disbelief. "Look on Pokegram ." "Or better do research on the gyms." "You know I will do some research." "Good for you Nee." "What do you want for dinner?" "Sandwiches?" "Sure. Ham or cheese?" "Ham" Lily mumbled. "Here" I said handing her the sandwich and handed Nemona one as well. We watched some matches from the other years. "Alright I'm heading to bed." "Night Y/NN" They chanted. Umbreon ran behand mind me. I flopped on the bed falling asleep. Umbreon jumped on the bed falling asleep at my feet. 

We walked into the stadium with are heads high. We got are uniform. "This is going to be so fun." Nemona exclaimed. I pulled the shirt over my head. My head popped out of the hole. "Mhm." Umbreon was pissed he had to go into his poke ball. I pulled my socks over my knees. I heard Leon. It started. "Ladies and gentlemen! I am Leon, chairman of the Pokémon League! I know that everyone gathered here.. And everyone watching form home all been waiting for this big moment! It is my pleasure to announce that finally the Galar region Gym Challenge will now begin!" Cheers erupted the stadium. "Yes, the Gym challenge! Participants must defeat the eight gym Leaders... And gather the eight Gym Badges to prove their skills as a trainer! Only the most worthy will have the honor of challenging the greatest Champion in history! Now I would like to invite the Gym Leaders to show themselves!" Once again the cheers filled my ears. Adrenaline pumping in my veins. "The fighting famer. Here's the Grass-type expert Milo! The raging wave. Its the master of water-types Nessa! The ever-burning man of fire. Here comes the Fire-Type veteran, Kabu! The silent boy of mystery. Allister, friend to Ghost-types! The master of a fantastic theatre. Its the charming Fairy-type user, Opal! The ice-cold professional. Please welcome the ice-type master, Melony! And last but not least, the tamer of dragons... Its Raihan, the top Gym Leader! Unfortunately, we're missing one, but... These are the Gym Leaders that we in the Galar region are proud to call our own!" 

That was the que the challengers left the locker room. Us students from Uva got are own que. We are special guests after all. "Now this year we have some special guests. Please welcome the students of Uva all the way from Paldea." Me Nemona and lily stayed behind. Not that we wanted to. More like we had to. "Now please welcome there champions that have come all this way. Its different form here they earn a title that they keep for life. Just in case your wondering why there is three." We walked on the pitch. "Meet Lily, genius of grass types!" She waved her hand and blew a kiss to the crowd. "Nemona, the queen of battels!" She waved her hand smiling. "Now last but not least. The number one champion. In Pladea anyways. Y/N!" I waved and smiled. We stopped in the middle of the arena. We nodded towards each other. We did Leon's signature pose. Laughs broke out of the crowd. Leon came walking over to use. He smiled and handed me the mic. Nemona looked at me and told me to go on. 

"Hello Galar! We are happy to be here. We promise you that this year will be a year you wont forget. You might see some Pokémon you have never seen before." Nemona took the mic. "You better get good seats for are battels. We will blow you away." Lily took the mic. She looked at the gym leaders. "Us Paldeians don't like to hold back so you better not." She handed the Mic back before joining the others. We ran after her. 

"I didn't expect that." "I don't think anyone did Nee." She nodded her head. "Well the first gym is Milo." "Lets go tomorrow." "NO. We are going today. We have a long way to go and we can camp." We headed of. Everyone headed back to there hotel room so it was perfect. Quite. No one around. But us.  "Well now everyone knows your number on." I shrugged. "I don't think you should of told Leon that she was Nee." Lily snickered. "Don't blame me it... slipped out." I laughed. "Sure Nee." "It did!" "Fine it did" I winked. We walked along route 3. It was late when we arrived. "Nemona, Y/N, Lily wait" someone huffed. Clearly out of breath. "Oh hi Leon." "Will any of you be willing to do a live match tomorrow?" "Y/N will." Nemona said pushing me foward. "Against who?" "Milo it will be your gym battel. Then the two of you will have to do a live battel against Kabu and Nessa."" Ill take Nessa for my live match." Lily said cutting of Leon. He nodded his head. "The match will be at 3 so you two." He said turing to Nemona and lily. "Can do the match in my morning. Most people will leave Motostoke then so you better get a head start." We nodded are head. We walked out of Tuffield. It took us 5 minutes to find a nice stop to camp. We set up the tent. Had dinner and went to sleep. Not knowing tomorrow they would see a real giant Pokémon. 

A/N: I wasn't sure what to write for this chapter. Anyways hope you've enjoyed. Thanks for readying this far. Also should I make Ash or Gloria as the champ?

Word count: 1207