Storytime & a Lesson with Dad: Affogato & Milky way

Context:(Affogato adopted Milky way years ago after finding her alone with no memory) (mention of dark thought)

Affogatos POV

"And as he left the kingdom, the mage vowed to fight for what's right in the world.."

"the end hehe"

I smiled warmly as i held my sweet girl in my arms. Milky way was such a ball of sunshine in my life. I had no idea where he would be without her. My mind use to drift to dark place but after she came along...things were brighter.

While it wasn't easy raising a child and he had no experience. He did everything he could for her and raised her on the values of good and evil. right and wrong.

"Now...i do believe it's your bedtime young lady" he said as he put the book down and picked her up as he stood

"awww...but daddy..one more story. I...I'm not...sleepy" she wiggles a bit and let out a small very cute yawn making affogato chuckled. She alway said this before bed.

He grabbed her some milk as he took her to lay her down for the night

He took her to her room. It was covered with stars and clouds painted on it and decorations that the kingdom had given them. it was definitely bigger than their old cottage they lived in. He set the milk down before setting her down in a nice carved bed that's shaped like a train. She got all comfy and smiled at me as I tucked her into bed

"Daddy...did the mage ever find happiness"

He gave a sweet but sad smile

" I do believe he did my sweet girl. I believe he found a life better than the one he was given"

"because he forged his own path....like you said we call can" I chuckled with a warm smile

"yes. every cookie has a choice in life. you can follow the path given to you or you can forge your on path. Even if your afraid, take that chance.... But always remember"

Milky way cut in "Forge a path for good. Never a path of darkness"

Affogato kissed her head "that's my girl...now, goodnight"

"goodnight daddy" she said as I turned off her light and left the room. the glow in the dark stars shined on her ceiling.

I sighed as i walked to my room

"you can forge your own path...even if you did bad things..." i said to myself as i looked at my staff with a sad smile.