Warrior of the Ancients: Gingerbrave

Context: Gingerbrave is renamed GingerDark 

This is gonna be a fun snippet of Lore for Ginger dark and the Ancients

Gingerdarks POV

I remember when i was first was made. I remember my first mother. 

She had the most beautiful red eyes and white hair. She was a soft speaking cookie and she welcomed me into the world as her son. 

"welcome my dear boy. Your name is Gingerdark and you will be the one to show the world our vision."

Her along with my uncles Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao and aunt Hollyberry taught me the laws and destines for all cookies. We rule them all with an iron fist. we make sure they fear us in order to love us. 

I was taught to fight, govern and use my powers to fight for the Order of the Ancients. We were the ones to help guide the other cookies on their set path. 

I got to help my family run the kingdom from meetings to executions to recon i was told i was the next in line. i was created to run earth one day. with my mother and family by my side i was thriving.

But as time went on my mother wa around less and less. She would wander off and go on "missions" without me. She would go weeks without coming back and then return different...like...she acted so...weird. 

She began to act...ugh nicer and seemed more merciful with other cookies. It was just so NOT right. I tried to talk to her but she...she sounded like a mad woman. 

saying things like "maybe we shouldn't be scaring cookies" "the cookies down there aren't as bad you know" and nonsense. I tried to talk sense into her but she didn't listen to me...her OWN kid. I had no choice. I had to get the others involved.

It hurt me to see how it ended. My mom rebaked, my aunt and uncles nearly destroyed. it hurt to see my mom betray us for...common cookies. But i guess not all can be saved. 

I do wonder what happened to her...I do wonder what became of....White Lily Cookie. The cookie of death. 

???? POV

Meanwhile in a castle far far away. A figure in red and Black looked at a picture of a cookie with a melancholy look in their eyes. 

"I promise....I promise to show you the light....my son"