A Soldier & His Queen: Hollyberry & Wildberry

WARNING: this will have mention of alcohol drinking, physical and verbal abuse. As well as manipulation. 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY"

"MOVE IT SHORTY"

"WHERE'S MY BERRY JUICE"

The sound of glass crashing and shattering was heard and Wildberry flinched as he heard his mother/queen screaming in a drunk rage....again. 

He thought he hid the juice well, but it looks like she found it. damn it. he took a shaky deep breathe as he put on a stern face. he walked into the room to see a disaster. 

The room was covered with glass. A few servants were cowering in fear as Holly berry yelled at them and smashed a ton of glasses on the ground. 

"YOU IDIOTS. I'M THE QUEEN. WHY CAN'T YOU IDIOTS DO ANYTHING RIGHT"

Wildberry sighed and took quiet steps "M-my queen"

She turned around with a rageful look and glared "WHAT!!!!!!"

Wildberry at first flinched but tried to not make things worse. he cleared his throat

" Why don't we calm down and look at those-ahh"

Before he could finish the Queen slapped him super hard in the face. He let out a fearful yelp and tried to not show it bothered him. but the queen saw it and began to yell at him

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME. YOUR QUEEN. WHAT TO DO. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE"

"i...i wasn't trying to..."

She hit him again

"SHUT UP!!! I RAISED YOU. I TOOK YOU IN FROM THE FILTHY STREETS YOU WORTHLESS BOY. DO YOU WANT TO BE HOMELESS AGAIN. ARE YOU NOT GRATEFUL. HUH...ANSWER ME!!!!"

Wildberry immediately wiped his tears and tried to act stern and not show any fear "N-no...NO my queen. I don't wanna go to the streets.  I am forever grateful to you.  I...i just thought"

She screamed again. "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GUARD ME. OBEY ME. NOT GIVE ME YOU USELESS ADVICE"

She grabbed him by his hair and gave him a look "Do you understand...SON"

He shook but took a deep breathe and spoke "Y-Yes...Mother...My queen"

she let him go and growled as she looked at the scared staff "Get a maid to clean this mess up. We need to go to a meeting..." she motioned to wildberry who mouthed " sorry" before walking with his queen. his eyes tired and just broken.