A Cookie Amoung Dragons: Royal Margarine Cookie and Buttercream

So small summary: Royal Margarine is called Margarine Dragon Cookie. He was raised by dragons at age 12 after being orphaned. He's feral but also can talk English. He can talk to dragons and understand them. Buttercream did help raise him....another dragon might of too hehe 😏

He remembers the first time he snuck into the village. He was desperate for food and buttercream needed rest. The lights of the village was so illuminated and it drew him in.

He crawled through the shadows on all fours as he snuck through the strange town. He remembered seeing the strange cookies, they were all different sizes and shapes. They were so loud and noisy. He didn't like cookies...cookies were mean...cookies were the reason he was with the dragons.

He stole a ton of food and ate some for himself. Saving some for buttercream or another dragon.
As he snuck around he smelled something really good...he got closer to smell pie. It was red berry pie freshly baked. He drew closer and sniffed it. He grabbed it and pulled away in pain...it was hot. He immediately ran when he hears footsteps. He saw them the weirdest thing...a strange clothes that were so colorful like dragon scales and weird. They were hanging on a mannequin outside in front of a shop. He sniffed the clothes and picked them up.

Why would anyone want to wear such ugly and goofy clothes. He took off the hat and tried to put it on. He didn't understand. He tried to put on the dress but gets stuck and growls in frustration.

" oh my...are you alright young one"

He looked up to see an older cookie smiling at him. He immediately growls and gets on all fours in panic. The woman tries to help him despite his growling. He eventually is able to get out but curls up...like an animal. She is confused and fascinated. He immediately runs and attracts a crowd of cookies.

" oh my"
" who is he"
" he's walking like an animal"
" he's growling g like a dragon"
" he must be wild"

Cookies tried to catch him and he tries to get away. He eventually is tangled in a net and he starts to growl and act desperate and defensive as he growls and thrashes like a wolf beast. The stolen food falls out of his bag.

" oh my"
" look at him"
" why is he acting like that"
" it's okay buddy...we wanna help"

He suddenly lets out a roar, a roar that almost is...dragon like. He calls desperately for his friend. He was scared and trying to get free as the cookies tried to calm him down and talk about what to do with him.

Soon Buttercream appeared and roars. Growling at the cookies as she helps him get free and he quickly gets on her back before the cookies can stop him and they take off.

After that he was more cautious about the villagers. He only went at night and he took buttercream with him. The villagers were getting annoyed and tried to stop him or catch him. They wanted to help him...why would a cookie stay with a dragon instead of his own kind. Others, like the elder cookies eventually began leaving food for him so he would stop stealing it.

While some cookies said he was a feral cookie who was trouble...others had their own theories. They saw his face and they thought he looked very familiar to some. He looked just like a deceased dragon rider who was killed during Hollyberry invasion 12 years ago.

No matter who thought what, they all gave him a name

The Dragon Whisperer of Dragon City.

(LOOK....I know this wasn't the oneshot I promised
BUT....
It came to mind as I was playing the update. I hope you like it.

If you have any questions please ask away on my tumblr. This au was made by me and artist-in-your-tumblr on tumblr. )