An Unwanted Title. The Spice devil: Capsaicin Cookie

( A twist on his past and his story. His parents names and the headmaster of Scovillia are made up. Hopefully you like this story. )

As long as he could remember Capsaicin cookie knew he was different. He had been born in a place of lava and hotness. The volcano they were near was at its highest peak of exploding the day Capsaicin was born. Many said it as a bad omen. 

A child born from the lava of the hottest spice, it was unheard of...and for many it was a scary thought. His parents Nightshade cookie and ghost pepper cookie were not scared of him but rather adored him. He was their baby, that wouldnt change anytime soon.

As he grew up his parents though noticed things about their son. He was the sweetest kid in the world, but he had a temper. whenever he got really mad or upset he would unleash an aroma of spice that literally made other cookies cry. Capsaicin never meant to do it. he felt bad after but he was alway given dirty looks from others. 

Everyone basically ignored or just avoided him now. Kids would avoid him and others teased him. It wasn't easy for the now called Spice Demon, he was lonely but he had his family and they adored him. they tried to raise him with all the love they could and teach him to always be good and kind. 

He did just that. He grew up lonely but he always had a good heart and treated everyone with kindness and did his best to help others. And even though he was treated like an outcast he never let it effect him. 

Then one day everything changed. 

He was about 13 when it happened. A bunch of kids bigger than him jumped him. this usually happened a lot. but things were different. They grabbed him and tried to throw him in the lake. Unfortunately he couldn't swim and he fought them hard. Then something snapped in him...

A huge wave of spice and fire came out of nowhere on him and soon it was let lose on the kids. The town could hear their screams as the boys had bad burns on them and their eyes. the town adults were pissed and immediately tried to attack him. But his parents protected him and sent them mob away. But the mob promised they wanted him to pay. 

The parents were scared for their son's life, they didn't know what to do. Then they heard of  Scovillia, a school for spicy cookies. maybe this was their sons only chance to understand who he was. So they met with the headmaster Reaper Cookie and they talked. He was a good man who was both spicy but kind, strict bu just. He met them and met Capsaicin cookie. He instantly felt connected to them boy.

They talked and he knew Capsaicin was in need of learning about his talents. So he agreed to take the boy in and help him. They packed his bags and kissed him goodbye. They told him that they were doing this to protect him and that they would visit him. He left with the headmaster and was on to a new.

There...he actually felt like he needed, wanted and appreciated. Maybe...maybe...he can put his past behind him and start a new life.