A Cookie's Dream: Licorice Cookie

Licorice Cookies POV

Ever since i was a small cookie. i alway had this dream.

I dreamed of a place. A place where there were many cookies, where i was wanted and safe. Where i had many friends and were a powerful wizard. 

Though, i wouldn't know much about not being alone. 

I had been alone my whole life. I had no family, no friends. I was always that one loner kid. In school they would tease or avoid me. They always said there was something "off" about me. But i never understood why though.

Sure i would read books on magic...well light magic when i was a dark magic user and sure i was able to summon creatures when i got angry. But that wasn't my fault, it was a weird gift i had. 

I always remembered Batcat being my only real friend at first. He would follow me around, keep me safe from bullies and just being there for me. We were inseparable.

It all came to ahead when i was attacked at school. The teachers allowed us to duel with magic and like 6 other kids ambushed me...of course the teachers did nothing as i was attacked and outnumbered...then, something weird happened. 

My eyes began to glow, my body surged with energy and creatures appeared as if they were cookies rising from the dead. They just attacked those bullies and teachers while i was in a daze. it was weird....

after that i was kicked out of the academy and nearly arrested. i had to go on the run. Had to learn to fight for myself. it was hard at first, no money or a house to live in. But we made it work. 

Bat Cat never let me get depressed. They would always cheer me up and make me laugh. They always made sure i remembered i could do anything. 

I began to practice other spells and stuff (from stolen books) and practice protecting myself. I learned so much and made a promise....

I would find a place for me and others who didn't fit in, didn't fit society's mold and we could be safe there. No crooked adults, no shame no fear. A place where you can be free to be anything or anyone you wanted to be. A special kingdom, for the ones who are cast aside and who are different. 

Our Special Kingdom. 

Someday it will be real.