Ice cream day (σ'∀')σ

Luca's POV: I walk into my old room at the squad house. Everything looks the same as how it was! Though it looks cleaner, probably Levi and how he's a neat freak. I plop onto my bed, its so nice to finally be back! Everyone is happy, though I guess things didn't end well with zach, jade, and drake, I'm hoping they are well still!

But the best part is I'm friends with light again! Now it doesn't feel awkward and I have my best friend back! I cant help but smile into my pillow thinking about him and I being friends, but why am I so overly excited? I mean I should be more happier that I get to see everyone again! So why am I only focusing on light..?

I hear a knock on my door. Its Charlie! "Luca! I'm so excited to have you back!" She said giving me a bear hug. I smiled and hugged her back. I finally get to see my crush again! Though the feeling doesn't feel as excited and as lovey as I hoped. Why don't I feel all happy? Its the girl I have loved for so long!

I brush it off and let go of the hug. "I missed you too Charlie, anything you need?" I said with a small smile. Charlie then does her classic smile and puts her hands behind her back. "Well since your back now, alex wanted to make a video as soon as you came! Something like a murder mystery video!" Charlie says with a nervous looking face, this was probably levi's idea. (When luca came back from his break, the video was called Who killed Luca?)

"Oh sounds fun! Do we join the call meeting on discord?" Charlie nods her as she gets a call on her phone. "Oh I have to take this, but make sure to join the call!" She then runs away without a care in the world, its refreshing to see someone as kind and carefree as her.

I then join the discord call and I'm greeted with everyone except charlie who had to take the call, everyone turned their camera on except me as alex explained the video plan. The only person I could focus on though was light, he looked so nice.. thank god Charlie joined the call or I would have stared at light forever, why am I even paying this much attention to him?! I need to snap out of it.

We started the video and everything was really good! It has been so long since I made a video with the squad and its so nice! Sure I'm "dead in the video for a bit" but its nice to see jaxx and Sora arguing then saying they love eachother 5 seconds later, Charlie being the kind and confused girl, levi and alex arguing like a married couple, and light being the sweet goofball he is. I wouldn't change this for the world.

The video ends and everyone helps edit the video, as we finally finish we all talk about the next video idea before hanging up. We all live in the same house, after all there are a lot of rooms from the house alex bought so we decided that we all should move in together! Alex told us that we should all meet up for ice cream so we all got ready and walked together, we use to get ice cream after we were done with videos every once in a while before I left so its nice to do this again.

I'm pretty quiet though. If I'm being honest I feel like I'm intruding back into the squad and that if I say anything it will be weird since I haven't been here. I feel kind of left out but, I guess I don't mind listening to them talk. Light notices though and nudges my shoulder.

"You alright? I know were not as close as before but you can talk to me." Light whispers in my ear not trying to interrupt the squad's conversation. "Oh I'm fine! Don't worry about me I'm just tired." I'm a pretty good liar when it comes to my emotions. We get to the ice cream truck and the squad goes up to get ice cream except light. As I'm about to walk up to the truck, I feel a pinch on my arm.

"Ow...! What the hell was that about?" I mutter in pain. "I'm not stupid, it's obvious somethings up with you, your basically an open book so don't try to lie straight to my face, I hate liars you know." Light says as he grabs my hand and takes me near the rest of the squad, me clearly shocked.