Levi and light?! ('◇')?

Luca's POV: I wake up, once again cuddling with Light. I smile as I gently caress his cheek before silently getting out of his bed. I shut the door and pull out my phone to check the time, it's 8 and we start filming at 9:30 today.

I walk to my room and get ready for the day before hearing a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell before fluffing up my hair, I turn to see Alex in the door way. "Hey Luca, I wanted to let you know that Jaxx won't be here for a while due to some family matters, but he will be back!" She says with a sad smile before walking into my room.

"Ah, I hope he's ok, is Sora with him?" I ask looking at the sad Alex. "No, Jaxx wanted to be alone for his trip to his hometown, so we will just the tell fans he went to his potato farm." Alex says laughing before leaning on my doorway. "Also could you wake up Light? He's always cranky when I wake him up whenever he stays up late." I chuckle before walking with her out of my room. "Yea, I don't mind."

As I walk out, I see Charlie and Sora snicker as they walk downstairs. I don't pay much attention so I walk to Lights room, I then see his door sightly open, didn't I shut it? I walk in to see Levi...with Light? He's ruffling Lights hair. "Come on buddy, you gotta wake up." Levi says chuckling while Light groans. I don't like this, whats this feeling?

Lights POV: "Ughh why do we have to film today.." I exclaim, laying my head on his shoulder as Levi chuckles, I wonder why he's being so touchy, but I don't mind! Levi then turns his head to look at the doorway. "Oh, hey Luca." Levi say's calmly as I look at the door, why is he here? And why does he look so angry?

"Luca? Goodmorning man! Whats up?" I say trying to rub off the weird atmosphere, but as I try to get up, Luca puts his head down and shuts the door. "Huh? What was that about? Is he ok..?" Levi then shrugs. "Beats me, now come on, get ready and come join us for breakfast before we start filming." He says punching me in the arm before walking out. I sigh before I start changing and get ready.

Levi's POV: God, I feel horrible for this, but if its to help Luca, then I will do no matter what it takes. It felt weird being all touchy with Light since I'm not use to it, but I don't mind anyways because after all, I'm a chill going dude. I walk out of the room to see Luca slam the bathroom door. I walk to it and knock. "Luca, you ok?" I ask, knowing he's probably feeling jealous. "Y-yea! I'm fine! Give me a minute!" He yells, I sigh, knowing their plan is working already.

(Flash back) "Heres the plan for now! Be super close with Light for a while! Be super touchy too, which won't be a problem since Light's like that anyways!" Charlie says with a proud smile. "But.. won't Light find that weird? Also how am I supposed to get in situations with him." I say confused crossing my arms. Sora then smirks. "Hohoho, leave that to us, your first moment will be in the kitchen! I'll make a super bad meal which you'll have to cook because Charlie will recommend it! Get Light to help you, I don't care if you don't like it when people help you cook!" Sora says crossing his arms.

"Ugh fine... but is this just an excuse so you don't have to make breakfast?" I say before me and Charlie look suspicious at him. "Uh no... what??? This is for Light and Luca... d-duh.. now come on hurry up! They will wake up any minute now!" Sora say before rushing us inside. "Also as soon as Luca leaves Light's room, go in there and try to wake up Light! I'll get Alex to go ask Luca to wake up Light since she hates doing it herself anyways!" Charlie says before I nod in agreement.

(End of flashback)

I wait by the door for a few minutes before Luca then walks out of the bathroom, still looking a bit irritated, he's like an open book to me. "Levi? Why are you waiting for me?" He says as he gives an awkward smile. "To tell you to come eat with us, now come on." I say with a calm smile before dragging him down the long hall.